GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/01 at 15:56
Regular
Aren't there about 20 posts per page, no?

Don't you just hate it when you go to look at the previous page, and only the original post is there, that can be seen at the top of the page anyway?

Any way it could be changed, so there are always at least 2 posts on a page, and never just the initial post?
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:56
Regular
"not dead"
Aren't there about 20 posts per page, no?

Don't you just hate it when you go to look at the previous page, and only the original post is there, that can be seen at the top of the page anyway?

Any way it could be changed, so there are always at least 2 posts on a page, and never just the initial post?
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That is annoying, never really thought about it.

I've done that a lot
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:58
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
Never bothered me before....
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Back in black"
Sounds like a great idea. Why you starting so many topics MD?
Tue 21/08/01 at 16:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
Nice post. Lylatwars rules.

(shall I stop now?)

Oh and I agree!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.