GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuck in Max Payne 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2'.
Sat 03/01/04 at 10:56
Regular
"mjkalisz"
Does anyone know how you get out of part 1 The Darkness Inside, Chapter 4 No 'Us' in This, I am stuck in the apartment building and can't get out, or anywhere where there is a walkthrough for the pc version of the game, Thanks
Sat 10/01/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Elvasto the Vast"
try jumping out of a skylight or basememnt window first!
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:58
Regular
"****im the best****"
you might get lucky and get your nose broken though, going up into ur brain.
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Works in real life too, jump out of a window and all your problems are solved. Well, not if you're on the ground floor.
Sun 04/01/04 at 21:22
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Auf deutsch wrote:
>
> I think you need to check all the windows...there's one to the left
> which you can jump out of...

thats what I would say as well
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:02
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Stuck IN Max Payne 2?? Gee, sounds nasty. Can't help you out there I'm afraid.
Sat 03/01/04 at 14:54
Regular
:D

We are indeed...

I think you need to check all the windows...there's one to the left which you can jump out of...
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:44
Regular
www.gamefaqs.com That should be a big help but I'm sure people on this site will tell you the answer, they are Max Payne crazy! :P
Sat 03/01/04 at 10:56
Regular
"mjkalisz"
Does anyone know how you get out of part 1 The Darkness Inside, Chapter 4 No 'Us' in This, I am stuck in the apartment building and can't get out, or anywhere where there is a walkthrough for the pc version of the game, Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.