GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midtown Madness 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
After much consideration, I am on the verge of buying this game, I wan to know whther it's any good (offline and online), and whether it's worth buying. Also, Can someone tell me what you do?

Thanks.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Offline it's very average and repetative. I've yet to play it online, and that's the only reason I've kept it.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Good, cause i've got LIVE.

Organised Khaos.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:23
Regular
"\\"
Just to pick on a point metnioned a few times. Offline is pants.

Online good though.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Remember me?"
Guff offline, excellent online.

'Nuff said.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah, I wa thinking of getting it of eBay, or possibly GAME. I've heard good things and bad things about it. I played the offline demo a few days ago, i thought it was quite exhilirating to go through Paris smashing up everything, but I can see it getting repetitive.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:20
Regular
Offline it's crap.

Online, when not in a game full of homosexually-obsessed American teens, it's class.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
When your in a good game, online is genioous.

If you can get it for about the £10-£15 mark, get it.
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
After much consideration, I am on the verge of buying this game, I wan to know whther it's any good (offline and online), and whether it's worth buying. Also, Can someone tell me what you do?

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.