GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/01/04 at 11:16
Regular
Make your view count by voting for the People's Choice Best Game Award at this years Bafta. Head on over to www.bafta.org/themonth to do so.

Thought you'd like to know.
Sun 04/01/04 at 11:16
Regular
Make your view count by voting for the People's Choice Best Game Award at this years Bafta. Head on over to www.bafta.org/themonth to do so.

Thought you'd like to know.
Sun 04/01/04 at 11:35
Regular
Link doesn't work. :-\
Sun 04/01/04 at 11:41
Regular
That's gay.

It's the right link, but I assume it doesn't work because I got there via The Month CD in today's Sunday Times. Ok then, anyone who wants to vote will have to buy The Times.

Booger.
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What a crappy selection of games to vote for in most categories.

No Mario Kart or F-Zero GX in the racing column, no Mario Kart in the multiplayer one, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire in the "Children's" bit (WTF?) and plenty of 2002 games appearing in various categories... I thought these were 2003 awards.

Erm. Yeah.
Sun 04/01/04 at 13:26
Regular
Billy Hatcher in best GameCube? What the hell kind of no-brained retards did they get to put together these nominations?

No doubt Vice City will win best Action, despite Metroid Prime beign far better. Stupid Bafta fools.
Sun 04/01/04 at 16:40
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
the stuff they have on there is bleedin stupid!!!

what the fcuk is Southcalibur II?
Sun 04/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
"thursdayton!"
http://www.bafta.org/interactive/announce.htm

You can see them there, but they're pathetic. Someone should be shot for not putting MK:DD in multiplayer section, it's the most fun you can have with three other people with their clothes on.
Sun 04/01/04 at 19:36
Regular
What the hell were these guy's smoking?

No F-Zero GX whatsoever, meaning they feel Billy Hatcher deserves a nomination more for GameCube and that it's a poorer racing game than Need for Speed: Underground.

Mario Party 5 and Mario Kart were left out of Best Multiplayer while borefests such as Moto GP 2 and Project Gotham Racing 2 made the final cut. They're both good games, but when you've got your mates out, who seriously says "lets shove aside the fun stuff, and crack on with Moto GP 2 or Project Gotham 2. Realistic boredom ahoy!".

No Skies of Arcadia Legends in Best Adventure yet Nightfire is in? Oh, and speaking of which; 007: Nightfire is an adventure while Metroid Prime is action? Yeah, right.

I could go on (I really could, you know), but I think you get the picture that the judges have stupid taste in games.
Mon 05/01/04 at 09:08
Regular
Why the hell is Call of Duty in the strategy section?
Mon 05/01/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
It really makes me want to kill someone. And as I have mentioned before, these are the people who influence the young, idiotic, casual gamers out there. They will die in the new regime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.