GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who next for the Alliance?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/01 at 08:32
Regular
Working on the basis that anyone who's in the alliance will be actually in the new WCW when it finally gets started. Who doy ou think will be the next to join the Alliance? We've already seen a number of underused WWF stars sucha as Tazz, Ivory and Test r4cruited, so my money would be on the likes of Val Venis or Gangrel. But I have a feeling that if Christian doesn't win the Europn title on Raw, he will get so jealous of being in Edge's shadow that he might jump ship as well. What do you think?
Sorry if this seems like spamming but it seemed like a good topic at the time!
Wed 22/08/01 at 19:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
do not diss QVC. it is the best channel in history.
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:54
Regular
spud12345 wrote:
> I'd say HHH is the next to the alliance, after he comes >back of course, with Stephanie as ECW owner, hes one of >the likelest suspects.

I would have to disagree, as Stephanie and Triple H have been together for whats coming up to 2 years now and there is no where else to go with the HHH - Stephanie angle, so I think when Triple H does come back he may turn his back on Steph and not join the Alliance. The WWF may not bring Triple H into the invasion story line, they may wait for it to be over then bring him back. Also if the WWF wrestlers keep on going to the Alliance there will be no one left in the WWF so I don't think anyone else will turn their back on the WWF.

The last time that Vince was on (I think) was when he was trying to persuade the Rock to come back to the WWF, when him and Shane got Rock Bottomed.

Why does Booker T call 'The Spinerooney' the most electrifing MOVE in sports entertainment when it isn't even a move? I know that he's supossed to be taking the mick out of The Rock, but he could of picked an actual move.

What does everyone think of the new Smackdown set? I personally think it looks rubbish, and a bit too over the top, the big fist above the stage looks really cheesey. When the wrestlers come out, they have the thing at the side of them showing the vidoe, i mean, it looks like something from QVC! I think they should change it back. I hope theydon't do a new look Raw.
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i new they had fallen out but this means that they must be back together again.
Wed 22/08/01 at 08:09
Regular
"..."
big_slow wrote:
> AfroMcGuire wrote:
> thats what i was wondering . wh ere has
> vince m gone. he just like
> left a few weeks after
> invasion

hes gone back to making babies with linda like the story
> line a few months ago :-)

Well...you know with Linda being 'medicated' all that time, I bet they weren't getting any. So I exoect Vince and Linda are now hornier than a pair of bulls on heat! ;)
Wed 22/08/01 at 08:08
Regular
"..."
spud12345 wrote:
> I'd say HHH is the next to the alliance, after he comes back of
> course, with Stephanie as ECW owner, hes one of the likelest
> suspects.

WOW! A JAT mskes a good point! Is there a first time for everything??? LOL
Wed 22/08/01 at 01:23
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> thats what i was wondering . wh ere has vince m gone. he just like
> left a few weeks after invasion

hes gone back to making babies with linda like the story line a few months ago :-)
Wed 22/08/01 at 00:18
I'd say HHH is the next to the alliance, after he comes back of course, with Stephanie as ECW owner, hes one of the likelest suspects.
Tue 21/08/01 at 22:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
thats what i was wondering . wh ere has vince m gone. he just like left a few weeks after invasion
Tue 21/08/01 at 22:10
Regular
I agree with the point about Christian being jealous of the success that Edge is having but I don't think that he will join the Alliance. As you are talking about people from the WWF going to the Alliance, what about people from the Alliance coming to the WWF? Stone Cold with his "leader ship by example" my make one of the Alliance members turn on the Alliance, as I thought Tazz or Raven would after what Stone Cold was doing on Raw.

Why hasn't anyone like Vince McMahon (where is he by the way?) stopped the WCW official Nick Patrick from refereing matches as he is always biased to the Alliance, when the other WWF officials do not do any thing unfair.
Tue 21/08/01 at 21:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i wont tell u who won. i ll tell u who lost. nah only joking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.