GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Destruction Derby: Arenas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Destruction Derby Arenas'.
Mon 05/01/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Selected"
I loved the first one, thought it was genius, thought the second was ok. Just looking at the third and to be honest, it doesn't looking anything special. Shame as well because with a really nice graphics revamp it would have been the ****.

I'll look into more when it comes out....maybe.

"It's like Mario Kart with destructible parts" - mikelar, 2003.
Mon 05/01/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Well, you could always get it and unlock all there is to unlock whilst you're waiting to get online.

Personally I'll be getting it.
Mon 05/01/04 at 06:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
the only reason to get it is if you can get online.
Mon 05/01/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Selected"
I loved the first one, thought it was genius, thought the second was ok. Just looking at the third and to be honest, it doesn't looking anything special. Shame as well because with a really nice graphics revamp it would have been the ****.

I'll look into more when it comes out....maybe.

"It's like Mario Kart with destructible parts" - mikelar, 2003.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.