GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Choas Bleeds, help?:S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds'.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hey, I'm playing the above mentioned game and am trying to defeat Kakistos with Faith. I have got full medi-kits, full stakes, a weak spike, 3 hell fires, 2 bottles of holy water and super slayer strength. Hurrah! Anyway, I can't seem to beat Kakistos in the end fight. It's the fight with the three glowing orbs that seem to keep summoning the dead and Kakistos is in the middle. I think I have to destroy the orbs before I go to kick Kakistos's az$ but sometimes when I got to an orb, start punching it and so on, it just doesn't take ANY damage! I turn to go to the next one and get attacked by 2 zombies and kakistos himself. Not good!:( Can anyone enlighten me one what to do? Thanks people :D
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
That hand thing!

:O

Wondered why it wouldn't let me just pick it up! Silly game.

:)
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeh that kept me puzzled too heh. I only found the glass floor by accident really when I went outside and was fighting some vamps. I dusted one while on the glass floor but pressed kick again by accident. She kicked the floor and I fell down the whole. Hurrah! lol. After that the levels quite easy though although you know that room with the strange gargoyle statue you're talking about? Well by the door that wont upon in it you'll see a chest. When you open it now you can't take anything out but when you get Giles his magic book you'll need to get something that's in that chest. Enjoy the rest of the game heh :D
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Cool, thanks for the help. I'm sure I checked out there, but never remembered seeing a glass pannel. I shall have another look at some point.

That game can be quite annoying at times when it can leave you just wandering around not having a clue what you're doing.

For example, this bit. You see Giles getting taken downstaires, so you follow. There's a suspisious looking statue so one would assume you have to do something in that dead-end room. But 'oh', obviously not!

grrr-argh

:[
Mon 05/01/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Cooky wrote:
> Not got that far. Me n the misses got stuck on the level where Giles
> gets kidnapped and taken down below in the stop. Got to a statue
> with glowing eyes, but we just couldn't figure out where to go or
> what to do, so just turned it off.
>
> lol
>
> :)

Ah what you have to do there is go behind the counter in the shop and you'll see a door there. Don't take the door down to the basement or into the training room take the one outside. When you are there you may have to dust a few vamps but you'll see a dumpster to the right of you and straight ahead and on the left you will see that the floor is glass. Walk over it and press punch/kick whatever and you'll break the glass, fall in and be re-united with Giles in this cage in the basement. Then you have to go and do some other tasks but that's another story. Enjoy heh.

As for the Kakistos thing I have passed it now anyway. I'm now playing as Spike in the Initiative and keep dying when I try to beat Adam (the big boss at the end of that level) me thinks I shall check the walkthrough again:D Easiest way.
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:39
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> Not got that far. Me n the misses got stuck on the level where Giles
> gets kidnapped and taken down below in the stop. Got to a statue
> with glowing eyes, but we just couldn't figure out where to go or
> what to do, so just turned it off.
>
> lol
>
> :)

Lol, always the best solution ;)
Mon 05/01/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Not got that far. Me n the misses got stuck on the level where Giles gets kidnapped and taken down below in the stop. Got to a statue with glowing eyes, but we just couldn't figure out where to go or what to do, so just turned it off.

lol

:)
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:55
Can't help ypu on this Kakistos bloke, but Willow does have a funny voice in the game.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Not good enough, come on. One on one help please. I'd do it for you:P
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
www.gamefaqs.com
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hey, I'm playing the above mentioned game and am trying to defeat Kakistos with Faith. I have got full medi-kits, full stakes, a weak spike, 3 hell fires, 2 bottles of holy water and super slayer strength. Hurrah! Anyway, I can't seem to beat Kakistos in the end fight. It's the fight with the three glowing orbs that seem to keep summoning the dead and Kakistos is in the middle. I think I have to destroy the orbs before I go to kick Kakistos's az$ but sometimes when I got to an orb, start punching it and so on, it just doesn't take ANY damage! I turn to go to the next one and get attacked by 2 zombies and kakistos himself. Not good!:( Can anyone enlighten me one what to do? Thanks people :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.