GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 21:26
Regular
Ok.

Microsoft word won't work. I try to open files and it just freezes then comes up with "The System is dangerously low in resources. Winwird is not responding". Even I know this is not good.

After this no applications at all will work as this message comes up "C:/Program files/whatever Not enough free memory"

Also the start taskbar becomes blank, no shut down computer, find, settings etc.

Anyone have any ideas. I have already uninstalled office and re-installed it but the same problem occurs. My hard drive still has 8 gigabytes of space. Everything works fine until MS word is accessed.

This sucks.

Any help please.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:26
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Ok.

Microsoft word won't work. I try to open files and it just freezes then comes up with "The System is dangerously low in resources. Winwird is not responding". Even I know this is not good.

After this no applications at all will work as this message comes up "C:/Program files/whatever Not enough free memory"

Also the start taskbar becomes blank, no shut down computer, find, settings etc.

Anyone have any ideas. I have already uninstalled office and re-installed it but the same problem occurs. My hard drive still has 8 gigabytes of space. Everything works fine until MS word is accessed.

This sucks.

Any help please.
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:31
Regular
"How Handy."
by system resources it usually means RAM, how much have you got??
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:41
You could a word macro virus or similar virus!
Mon 20/08/01 at 23:44
HalT wrote:
> You could a word macro virus or similar virus!

Sorry should read :- You could have a word macro virus or similar virus!

Try running a virus check.
Tue 21/08/01 at 02:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It is saying there is not enough RAM and then Windows has a video crash. Right-click on "My Computer" and tell us how much RAM you've got. The weird thing is, you'd need as little as 16megs to cause it to crash so easily and I doubt it with 8gigs of HDD space.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.