GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stand Up For A Newly Elected Notable..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 21:05
Regular
Well done Wookiee.I didnt think you would win because I thought everyone would vote for Time_Warp.I think you deserved it and good luck to you.

Everyone who voted for him stand in the queue.Wookiee is going to give out your presents in 1 hour
Wed 22/08/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Wow didnt even know there was an election. Well done Wookie. As you may have noticed I havent been on nearly as much as I use to as I've finished school got a job saving for Uni. Any free time is spent on the PC, PS2 or watching TV. At the moment my internet company is doing work to there servers so its down so I have to use a local call rate so I only use that every few nights to see whats happening here and to check my email.
Tue 21/08/01 at 12:07
"High polygon count"
Slaveunit wrote:
> A lot of people took the election too seriously.

> In the end its only a couple of people having the colour
> of their name changed...

Exactly!

Now bow down to me!

:-)
Tue 21/08/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
A lot of people took the election too seriously.

In the end its only a couple of people having the colour of their name changed...
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:32
Don't know. To be honest I haven't been following it. It sounds like he may have taken it all a bit too seriously....
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Well done Wookiee!

Diddn't Your Honour say that if a certain person got elected, he would leave...

So, is he leaving? I wouldnt have thought it was Wookiee...
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:12
"High polygon count"
Cheers guys.

I'll be posting a 'proper' thank you in the FoG Chat at some point, as soon as work allows...
Tue 21/08/01 at 10:52

(the sound of Wookiee's monitor falling on the floor, because he has no table)

Congrats Wookiee, keep the PS2 side up!
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:48
Regular
Yes!!!

Well done Wookiee!

Now I don`t have to lose all respect for the notables :-)
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
none of u r buisness. ok then, yes i was a stalker. onnnnnly for a small point in time.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:29
Regular
Afro where you a stalker in your previous life?
:0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.