GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adjustments to the hand controller"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/08/01 at 21:03
Regular
Some adjustments to the hand controller have been made. The minor adjustment has been made due to response by gamers at the recent E3 event.

Gamers said that the analogue stick on the right was too thin. Happy with input, Nintendo obliged to suggestions and put the stick on a fat-heavy diet and is now a thicker, meaner stick!

Other minor adjustments have been made, including changes to the shoulder buttons.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:03
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Some adjustments to the hand controller have been made. The minor adjustment has been made due to response by gamers at the recent E3 event.

Gamers said that the analogue stick on the right was too thin. Happy with input, Nintendo obliged to suggestions and put the stick on a fat-heavy diet and is now a thicker, meaner stick!

Other minor adjustments have been made, including changes to the shoulder buttons.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:08
Regular
Are we talkin about the Gamecube here?
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:16
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
yes we are.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:17
Regular
Well its good to hear Nintendo are putting there stick on a fat heavy diet. Not sure how its gonna help the games but anyway.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:19
Like the XBox controllers , One will be made for the skinny Japenese and one will be made for the obese Americans
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:20
Regular
Lol Americns and their damn sausage fingers,
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:05
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Chr!stos wrote:
> Like the XBox controllers , One will be made for the skinny Japenese
> and one will be made for the obese Americans

But which will we get?
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well nintendo might design a middle sized one for us brits. nah we ll get the us one because the japanese think we r like the americans.
Tue 21/08/01 at 08:26
Regular
"DS..."
those Japs are so quick to judge us and what we wan't that we don't get a say in what we really wan't released over here, i mean think of all the stuff theyve released over here, i mean did we ask for tat from japan like pokemon e.t.c? i don't think so! but i suppose to be fair to them they are the one's who make our consoles and games media, but it annoys me when consoles from japan don't work! i mean if they are supposed to be so sophisticated, then why do they still make mistakes in producing consoles? lets hope that they get it right when releaseing the gamecube, or there will be all hell breaking lose over here!
slik ~_~
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:16
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I believe the adjustments to the controller are for every one, not just the Jap or Americans.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.