GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"news on playstation 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
dudes ive heard alot off stuff about the playstation 3 its sounds good man, do any of you guys ahve any information i dont.!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 06/01/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
dudes ive heard alot off stuff about the playstation 3 its sounds good man, do any of you guys ahve any information i dont.!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Touched!"
You post this in an Xbox forum? Leave now.
Tue 06/01/04 at 12:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You post this at all?

Leave now
Tue 06/01/04 at 15:08
"I love yo... lamp."
It sounds over ambitious. The promise of the Cell chip being 1000 times more powerful than the emotion engine is laughable. From an electrical engineering point of view it is almost impossible. The voltages would need to be ramped up as would the clock rate not to mention FAR more logic gates on the die.

Heat dissapation would be a very big issue. The sort of heat that would be produced would be enough to warm your house as you are talking in the region of 100's of watts.

So it's going to have a huge heatsink and fan, hence you can tell that it will be noisy.

Also, most of the Playstation's good franchises are now multi format so it makes more sense to buy an Xbox or Gamecube.
Tue 06/01/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Teal'c"
Slice, pïss off you retard.
Tue 06/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
"QPR 1974"
slice you absolute cóck head, I told you to feck off, you fat pig.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:19
Regular
Yeh i got a monthly newsletter from SR and it told you a bit about the playstation 3 it sounded pretty good, i think it said it was coming out in the next few years .X box 2 is coming out as well with in the next few years
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:22
Regular
Hope fully the they will if they aren't delayed which no doubt they will be.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:49
Regular
"ahve"?

nice spelling :D
Tue 06/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
sum41fan wrote:
> Hope fully the they will if they aren't delayed which no doubt they
> will be.

Are you Danish?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.