GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince Of Persia : The Sands Of Time : WARNING!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time'.
Tue 06/01/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dont let the girlfriend see the game. In the same way that some lads find Lara Croft attractive, some girls find the title character of the Prince to be a bit of a stud. "Ohhh, he's cute" and "He's got a lovely voice" have been comments I have heard leveled towards the game. Its not just mine either. A mate bought it on my recommendation and his wife thinks the Prince is "Hot"

Supposedly he gets bare chested by the end of the game. I think I'll ban her from the room at that point............

Marellous game BTW. Linear, but beautifully crafted and entertaining. I remember playing the very first one years ago, and its a welcome return to good, hard core gaming. Slaps Tomb raider around too.
Tue 06/01/04 at 18:28
Regular
I find the Prince (of Persia, not Charles!) to be hot. I do do do...

I want to be him, he's my idol.
Tue 06/01/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Cyclone wrote:
> At the ROTK showing I went to see, I watched some girls reactions in
> front of me as Orlando-can't act as a human (no bitterness I assure
> you)-Bloom jumped all over that Mumakil.
>
> natter-giggle-natter-giggle.
>
> rar!

I can assure you we're not all like that!
Tue 06/01/04 at 18:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
At the ROTK showing I went to see, I watched some girls reactions in front of me as Orlando-can't act as a human (no bitterness I assure you)-Bloom jumped all over that Mumakil.

natter-giggle-natter-giggle.

rar!
Tue 06/01/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Drooling over a computer game character? Makes me laugh!

*splutters a weak attempt at laughter*
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Lipe wrote:
> Girlfriend or Prince of Persia....Girlfriend wins :P

Well considering I have neither, I'm not sure what wins.
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:15
Regular
Girlfriend or Prince of Persia....Girlfriend wins :P
Tue 06/01/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Let the little prince work her up into a frenzy then take over

dada
Tue 06/01/04 at 15:31
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't think that's too much of a problem. Playing games + girlfriends don't mix. They leave the room.

And, indeed, the game is amazing, been playing it shed loads.
Tue 06/01/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dont let the girlfriend see the game. In the same way that some lads find Lara Croft attractive, some girls find the title character of the Prince to be a bit of a stud. "Ohhh, he's cute" and "He's got a lovely voice" have been comments I have heard leveled towards the game. Its not just mine either. A mate bought it on my recommendation and his wife thinks the Prince is "Hot"

Supposedly he gets bare chested by the end of the game. I think I'll ban her from the room at that point............

Marellous game BTW. Linear, but beautifully crafted and entertaining. I remember playing the very first one years ago, and its a welcome return to good, hard core gaming. Slaps Tomb raider around too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.