GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Servers 1 and 4 ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/02/07 at 14:32
Regular
I know things are still pear shaped from the weekend, BUT I cant FTP into servers 1 or 4 at the moment, well I can gain access but the changes arent taking effect on server 4 and on server 1 nothing is showing either except an error page.

Cant get through on the phone for an update.

Kev
Tue 13/02/07 at 11:06
Regular
Good point Hmmm, I only look at this Forum and have not looked at others, I assumed that no staff posted here because they were busy I hadnt thought that were busy posting on the other Forums and ignoring this one. Thats bad !

Kev
Tue 13/02/07 at 10:31
"Are you sure?"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> By the looks of things, everything is now pretty much working.
> There are a few niggles with a couple of things, but certainly
> uploading to your sites on any of the servers should be working
> beautifully!

Thanks Vexxxed.
Just in time as I had some last minute Valentine's stuff to make live and was starting to panic!

Over the last few days it seems like Digi, Dan and I have been pretty much talking to ourselves about the various problems here.

I appreciate that when problems arise, Freeola will be focused on resolving the problem, but I'm sure one member of staff can visit this forum once a day to answer any queries as best they can?

As a Freeola customer, I'm sure you'll appreciate it's rather frustrating seeing staff update threads in General Chat about non-service related items while Freeola queries go unanswered!

Just my 2c...
Tue 13/02/07 at 10:21
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good Morning,

By the looks of things, everything is now pretty much working. There are a few niggles with a couple of things, but certainly uploading to your sites on any of the servers should be working beautifully!
Mon 12/02/07 at 16:54
Regular
well 1 and 4 are wonky for sure i did get through on the phone and the chap said he was going to go downstairs? or was it upstairs? either way he said there was an issue that they were unaware of and he was going to speak to the systems dept.

He had no idea when these issues would be resolved though.

Kev :-(
Mon 12/02/07 at 16:15
"Are you sure?"
That's strange.
My FTP problems are only with server 0 and 8, as per the status page.

I've just tried FTPing a file to one of my server 4 sites which worked fine and displayed normally etc.

Hopefully Freeola will be providing an update before too long...
Mon 12/02/07 at 15:49
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Server 4 is definately not working as one of my recent sites use it.

Strange though as I ftp uploaded a new .php, no problem, to test a new contact form. The .php isn't recognised on submit and a HTTP 404 - File not found is returned !!!.

Why are form to mail E mails, whether using Freeolas or our own .php's to 'post', still taking 3 days to arrive ??

Can Freeola enlighten us please.

Dan
Mon 12/02/07 at 14:32
Regular
I know things are still pear shaped from the weekend, BUT I cant FTP into servers 1 or 4 at the moment, well I can gain access but the changes arent taking effect on server 4 and on server 1 nothing is showing either except an error page.

Cant get through on the phone for an update.

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.