GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Splinter Cell With Prince Of Persia"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Tue 06/01/04 at 20:01
Regular
"..."
All important video games sites have announced that everyone who buys Prince Of Persia on any format will get splinter cell for free on the same format during January . And they already began the offer on many american sites . Can anyone tell me if this offer going to arrive in europe too ?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:33
Regular
"..."
In Europe they are also published bu the same company Ubi Soft , and I was going to buy Prince Of Persia anyway , so , do I buy it now , or should I wait for the offer hoping that it might come to europe ?
Tue 06/01/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think in America both games are published by the same company whereas over here it is two different companies so its unlikely that the same offer will be available here.

Not 100% sure but I think thats how its likely to work.
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:49
Regular
"..."
I am sure abut this , if you don't beleive me check the news section in www.ign.com , www.gamespot.com , www.gametrilers.com , also the ign store is already making the offer , and you can order through it , the problem is that they sell ntsc games
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I own both those games as it is...dont really know where im going with this...
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:47
Regular
Probably not....did you post this twice?
Tue 06/01/04 at 20:01
Regular
"..."
All important video games sites have announced that everyone who buys Prince Of Persia on any format will get splinter cell for free on the same format during January . And they already began the offer on many american sites . Can anyone tell me if this offer going to arrive in europe too ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.