GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP!!!! - Buffy Chaos bleeds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Willow wanna be"
I'm not normally a cheat person BUT I'm getting desperate!... i can't get the Health cheat to work on the X-box (I have it as y, white, Black*2, white, y, Black*3, y*3 in the extras menu)....... I must be doing somehting wrong!!!......... and frankly it's doing my head in!!!!
Advice please!!!!!!
Mon 26/01/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Willow wanna be"
I'm begining to think there you are right!... the only cheats i can find are for the first x-box game!!.... this thing is driving me mad heheheheh if anyone does come across anyting please let me know!!!!!
Tue 13/01/04 at 09:31
Regular
"BOSE"
is it me, or are there no cheats for this? :-|
Sun 11/01/04 at 00:06
Regular
"BOSE"
er, thanks for all the help. my brother sorted me out
Wed 07/01/04 at 10:28
Regular
"BOSE"
i'm borrowing this from my brother, i could use a hint please. in the cemetary, where the hell is the fuse!? please :-)
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hold on, I’ve memorised it, hold on.

Hold on.

I’ll be about 5 minutes. I won’t let you down love.
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Willow wanna be"
I'm not normally a cheat person BUT I'm getting desperate!... i can't get the Health cheat to work on the X-box (I have it as y, white, Black*2, white, y, Black*3, y*3 in the extras menu)....... I must be doing somehting wrong!!!......... and frankly it's doing my head in!!!!
Advice please!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.