GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eyetoy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I got Eyetoy play and liked it a lot. I think it is realy fun!!
Who thinks I should get Eyetoy groove??

And by the way, do yu know any future Eyetoy games?? Ive heard Eyetoy play 2 is coming out!!
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:52
Regular
"??????"
I can imagine...
Sat 10/01/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
The novelty of Eye Toy wore off quite quickly, for me. The only fun i've got out of it was when I was with a group of friends, all of us had far too much to drink......that was hilarious watching everyone trying to keep on their feet.
Fri 09/01/04 at 20:42
Regular
"??????"
Maybe the EyeToy isn't such a good thing for me...I know someone who was playing on his, and he started pretending he was in Space Invaders, shouting "Look Mum, I'm blowing up a ship on TV!"...
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:59
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
the eyetoy is great coz parets complain that little kiddies who spend every waking hour playin games dont get any exercise. this is brill coz it shuts them up for a week or two before the kiddie injures themself
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I have just read the news (http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2964)
It says that Eyetoy:Fight and Eyetoy:Sports are the next games!

Hurray for Eyetoy !

P . S = Read it
Thu 08/01/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Has anyone heard anything about Eyetoy Sports ?? I think ive heard sumthing bout it.
And if you have heard about it what sports can you play??
It wud b rather confusing playing basket or high jump... :'
Thu 08/01/04 at 06:58
Regular
Eyetoy Groove was touted as 'Play 2' for some time. I'm not sure of any more in the pipeline, although it's pretty safe to say there will be at least one more new Eyetoy game by Xmas.
Wed 07/01/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I got Eyetoy play and liked it a lot. I think it is realy fun!!
Who thinks I should get Eyetoy groove??

And by the way, do yu know any future Eyetoy games?? Ive heard Eyetoy play 2 is coming out!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.