GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help for bustin' out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims : Bustin Out'.
Thu 08/01/04 at 08:11
"R.I.P Acestar"
how do you do the Pixel Acres level?
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:47
"R.I.P Acestar"
the seduce one didn't work.i found out that you have to get your lover and you on the bear skin rug and wait until they start doing it.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:00
"R.I.P Acestar"
i will......tommorow
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
"cachoo"
Good. You go do that.
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:12
"R.I.P Acestar"
Thanks i'll try that
Fri 09/01/04 at 18:55
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh, forgot.. With Chase's secret formula, I *think* what you have to do, is make friends with him which should unlock the 'tell secret' social interaction. When you're friends with him, you should be able to use the 'tell secret' on him. Try that, but can't remember if that's the right one or not. Worth a try.
Fri 09/01/04 at 18:53
Regular
"cachoo"
sim monkey man wrote:
> the gols are:get Malcom framed,find someone interested in Chases
> secret formula and seclude someone at Casa Calientne

Um.. if I can remember..!

To frame Malcolm, you have to buy that synthesizer, the big piano thing which the Goth's have. To get the synthesizer, I think you have to get to the Horror movie extra in the acting career. That will unlock it.
Then, once you've got that, you have to 'visit' Goth Manor and play their synthesizer to get rid of their ghost problem. This will unlock a song called 'Pixel Booty Song'.
Once you've unlocked that, throw a party at Pixel Acres and make sure Malcolm is there, if not, invite him. Then play the Pixel Booty Song on the synthesizer. You're creativity level must be full, at 10.
Keep playing the synthesizer until the cop comes and takes him away.

The other two, I can't remember very well.. :s

I think with the Casa Caliente one, you have to throw a party.. makes sure your lovers are there. If you have any.. it's best to be in love with someone before you try this! Feed them, let them go to the bathroom and then entertain them, either by watching tv with them, or playing music to them, if you play music, make sure your creativity level is up so they like it! All of that puts them in a good mood. Then score..!

Hope that lot weren't too confusing. ;)
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:30
"R.I.P Acestar"
the gols are:get Malcom framed,find someone interested in Chases secret formula and seclude someone at Casa Calientne
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:20
Regular
To unlock the pixel acres, you need to choose the Gangsta' career. Then just go through the Gangsta ranks until you unlock it.
Thu 08/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"cachoo"
What are the goals ?
Thu 08/01/04 at 20:53
"R.I.P Acestar"
EVERYTHING!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.