GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghosthunter - Ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghost Hunter'.
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:28
Regular
"How you doin?"
Has anyone got a walkthrough or can help me with this game as iam stuck in the second house where the girl in the cage says "Fire in your dreams reveals my death, the date i took my final breath" i have worked out the first riddle and got the kaliedo scope but cant find out what to do for the second riddle i have been upstairs and found 11 on the wall with the slide show machine but can not work out the "FIRE IN YOUR DREAMS" bit???
Wed 18/02/04 at 23:09
Hey has anyone passed the ship realm on Ghosthunter? I have just gone up the lift & entered the warehouse part, I've shot the lever in the red room which apparently is supposed to open the sealed door in the freezer room just like it said in a walkthrough I read but the lever won't budge and the door in the freezer room won't open. What do I do?
Sun 11/01/04 at 23:43
"High polygon count"
Use the torch from your gun on the lamp in the corner.

Two Mutant Teddybears will appear.

Kill them and one drops a UV filter for the torch. Use this on the wall between the lamp and the projector.

That will give you the full date.
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:36
Regular
"srhurst"
Crash38 wrote:
> Has anyone got a walkthrough or can help me with this game as iam
> stuck in the second house where the girl in the cage says "Fire
> in your dreams reveals my death, the date i took my final
> breath" i have worked out the first riddle and got the kaliedo
> scope but cant find out what to do for the second riddle i have been
> upstairs and found 11 on the wall with the slide show machine but can
> not work out the "FIRE IN YOUR DREAMS" bit???

CRASH DID YOU GET ANY HEADWAY WITH THIS AS I AM STUCK ON IT AND CANT MOVE ON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. CHEERS STEPHEN
Sat 10/01/04 at 15:26
Regular
"hey"
hey crash this must be the hardest part of the game ive been to loads of forums and everyone is asking the same question im stuck on the same bit i think 11 is part of the date and i think you gotta do somin with astral and there is a green blob on the ceiling so i think ive missed a bit where something happens and astral gets the little girls powers to go through walls but i might be wrong
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:28
Regular
"How you doin?"
Has anyone got a walkthrough or can help me with this game as iam stuck in the second house where the girl in the cage says "Fire in your dreams reveals my death, the date i took my final breath" i have worked out the first riddle and got the kaliedo scope but cant find out what to do for the second riddle i have been upstairs and found 11 on the wall with the slide show machine but can not work out the "FIRE IN YOUR DREAMS" bit???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.