GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AAAAAH Spongebob"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!'.
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:57
Regular
As a gamecube newie I thought the Sponge bob game revenge of the Flying Dutchman would be soooo easy, but here I am most of my friends have been turned into zombies and I just caan't find the treasure in jelly fish fileds or at the lighthouse. My controller is rumbling fit to bust but I must be blind. Help me someone pleeease.........
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:04
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Have you tried gamefaqs.com?
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:04
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I think you are the only one.
Wed 14/01/04 at 09:59
Regular
please I can't be the only sponge bob fan to own this game someone must know how to help me!!!
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:57
Regular
As a gamecube newie I thought the Sponge bob game revenge of the Flying Dutchman would be soooo easy, but here I am most of my friends have been turned into zombies and I just caan't find the treasure in jelly fish fileds or at the lighthouse. My controller is rumbling fit to bust but I must be blind. Help me someone pleeease.........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.