GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oi Microsoft gives us Rare back..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 15:17
Regular
Oh go on. Be nice.

Lets be honest you've bought a dead weight here... they spent 5 years making Starfox adventures and it was still rushed.

Lets be honest, their games are too hit and miss for you to stand. They cost you loads of money, they spent years making games (a very sloppy developer) and they cost a load for up keep.

Lets be honest, you don't need another first person shooter, you could spend your hard earned cash on some more useful developers who make fantastic games quicker... like your very own Bungie... like Nintendo's Retro Studios.

Lets be honest, Rare are crap.

So can we have them back?
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:17
Regular
Oh go on. Be nice.

Lets be honest you've bought a dead weight here... they spent 5 years making Starfox adventures and it was still rushed.

Lets be honest, their games are too hit and miss for you to stand. They cost you loads of money, they spent years making games (a very sloppy developer) and they cost a load for up keep.

Lets be honest, you don't need another first person shooter, you could spend your hard earned cash on some more useful developers who make fantastic games quicker... like your very own Bungie... like Nintendo's Retro Studios.

Lets be honest, Rare are crap.

So can we have them back?
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:19
Regular
"That's right!"
I remember when they released Donkey Kong Country, which was, let's face it, amazing.

Then Goldeneye cemented their position as one of the best developers around. Then Perfect Dark was released, and it all went downhill.
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:20
Regular
So do you think I can have them back?
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:22
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm sure you could. But it'll cost you £500 million.
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:22
Regular
Hang on I'll just ask my Dad.
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:25
"I love yo... lamp."
I accept Paypal if it helps.
Thu 08/01/04 at 15:57
Regular
They should be sold on e-bay...
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm.

Hmmmmm.

Meh.
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
Auf deutsch wrote:
> They should be sold on e-bay...

starting bid of 99P
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Just do not mention Grabbed By The Ghoulies or Starfox Adventures in the item description.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.