GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube for £40? Cool!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 18:55
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid= hp_swan&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:55
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid= hp_swan&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:57
Regular
"??????"
Pardon?
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:59
It's a link, you have to copy and paste.

Other stuff I'm selling:

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Virtua Fighter 4
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault
Super Smash Bros Melee
SSX Tricky
Hitman 2 : Silent Assassin
Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker + Bonus Disc (New)
Nintendo Gamecube and Controller
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:01
Regular
"??????"
Oh, I see...I'm not very "up" on that sort of thing...
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:07
Fair enough. You can get help on Mario and Luigi from gamefaqs.com
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"??????"
Thanks, but if you're referring to the thread, it's NOT a help thread. The system is that I start off by asking a silly question about the game. Then, someone else answers the question, and makes up their own. The next person answers THAT question, and makes up another one, and it keeps goign like that. Thanks for the advice, anyway.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:19
Eesh, that's for skimming through the topic. Humiliated by a JAT, how embarassing.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:24
Regular
"??????"
My apologies, Icarus. Besides, the message wasn't supposed to be directly aimed at you specifically. Besides, what's a JAT?
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
perhaps something is slightly screwed up with the internet today, but aren't you two talking about a different thread, the mario and luigi one?
posts seem to be in the wrong place.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:28
Regular
"??????"
dooz2k2 wrote:
> perhaps something is slightly screwed up with the internet today, but
> aren't you two talking about a different thread, the mario and luigi
> one?
> posts seem to be in the wrong place.

Not now...but could someone PLEASE tell me what a JAT is?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.