GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 03:31
Regular
"wasup"
yea, i was wondering, what do you need to hook up the ps2 to the internet, i do have dial-up right now but i want broadband or dsl. what do i need? can sumone tell me everything i need, cuz i got the network adaptor but i need to know what cables and modems i need. thanks.
Fri 09/01/04 at 04:39
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Alternatively if you get an ethernet modem with your broadband you can just hook up the network adaptor to that and you're online. Check with your broadband supplier what type of modem they'll be supplying you with (USB or Ethernet, some ISPs supply modems with both types of connections).
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
ok?
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Oh and a PS2 ;)
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Network adaptor
Broadband or better
A cd (I think it comes with the adaptor)
Ethernet lead (also comes with the adaptor)
You also need a network card in either your pc or broadband 'box'
Fri 09/01/04 at 03:31
Regular
"wasup"
yea, i was wondering, what do you need to hook up the ps2 to the internet, i do have dial-up right now but i want broadband or dsl. what do i need? can sumone tell me everything i need, cuz i got the network adaptor but i need to know what cables and modems i need. thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.