GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you know the real history of nintendo?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
Nintendo was formed in 1889 andstarted to make playing cards. in the 1950's they decided to turn them into mickey mouse cards. these sold millions in japan and usa. soon the new owner of nintendo (hiroshi yamuchi) took over and is still owner today. he decided to change the cards to games that you can play while walking around. soon after this the game boy was invented. it sold millions of copies worldwide. hiroshi yamuchi then employed shigeru miyamoto who created mario. where to put mario thought yamuchi. he decidedto bring entertainment to your tvs at home. it worked and the nes and the snes both sold millions worldwide. but by now other company's began to make games consoles as well. they started to get more powerful than nintendo but then yamuchi created the first 64 bit console. the n64. it was way more powerful than th playstation but they soon ran out of ideas for games. the nintendo gamecube will be out soon will it be able to sucseed over the ps2 and x-box? you decide. thank you for reading the long but true story of nintendo.
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ok then. i will be a neutral. bow down and praise the neutral that is me.
Tue 21/08/01 at 09:17
Regular
"DS..."
believe in the power of Nintendo!
slik ~_~
Tue 21/08/01 at 09:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Afro , why are you becoming a sonyphile , you can play on nintendo and playstations and not be either if you want you dont have to be any thing , just stay neutral ! or a ninty if you want ,yuo know it's the truth !
Tue 21/08/01 at 09:08
Regular
"DS..."
nooo, don't cross over to the dark side Afro! you'll regret it cos the gamecube is going to be sooo much better than the ps2, believe me!
slik ~_~
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Afro I thought you where a Sonyphile now?

i was writing one of my last ever topics in the nintendo forum. u could say i m now nearly a sonyphile but i still have room in my heart for nintendo.
Mon 20/08/01 at 08:34
Regular
"DS..."
any true ninty knows that! ive known that for ages!
slik ~_~
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:19
Regular
Afro I thought you where a Sonyphile now?
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nintendo was formed in 1889 andstarted to make playing cards. in the 1950's they decided to turn them into mickey mouse cards. these sold millions in japan and usa. soon the new owner of nintendo (hiroshi yamuchi) took over and is still owner today. he decided to change the cards to games that you can play while walking around. soon after this the game boy was invented. it sold millions of copies worldwide. hiroshi yamuchi then employed shigeru miyamoto who created mario. where to put mario thought yamuchi. he decidedto bring entertainment to your tvs at home. it worked and the nes and the snes both sold millions worldwide. but by now other company's began to make games consoles as well. they started to get more powerful than nintendo but then yamuchi created the first 64 bit console. the n64. it was way more powerful than th playstation but they soon ran out of ideas for games. the nintendo gamecube will be out soon will it be able to sucseed over the ps2 and x-box? you decide. thank you for reading the long but true story of nintendo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.