GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Notable Hunter is back"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 19:11
Regular
After dissapointing Notable Polls Dringo thinks to himself maybe it is about time I returned to the Notable Hunter.

The new Notable better be afraid with the power of the Dringo on his tale as FM once said the infamous Notable Hunter is BACK!

It would of been a laugh if I was the next Notable! Imagine Hunting yourself? But hunting yourself may be funny but hunting those EVIL (lol) Notables and putting to rest their evil ways of taking over the world.

But he isn't back yet. And Why? well Dringo is about to go on a two week holiday around France.

Nintendo fans never give in to Sonyphiles and remmeber you are right!

So when you come back the Notable election would of calmed down adn the old Dringo would of come back for more Notable hunting ways :)

Here's to the future

Dringo
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:11
Regular
After dissapointing Notable Polls Dringo thinks to himself maybe it is about time I returned to the Notable Hunter.

The new Notable better be afraid with the power of the Dringo on his tale as FM once said the infamous Notable Hunter is BACK!

It would of been a laugh if I was the next Notable! Imagine Hunting yourself? But hunting yourself may be funny but hunting those EVIL (lol) Notables and putting to rest their evil ways of taking over the world.

But he isn't back yet. And Why? well Dringo is about to go on a two week holiday around France.

Nintendo fans never give in to Sonyphiles and remmeber you are right!

So when you come back the Notable election would of calmed down adn the old Dringo would of come back for more Notable hunting ways :)

Here's to the future

Dringo
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:15
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
I will vote for u dringo

can you vote twice?
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:17
NO! not on the same election mate. and you can't chnage your vote I don't think. But please dont! (:)
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:18
Regular
Isnt anyone sad im off for two weeks?
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:21
I am Dringo! Who will I chat to now?
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:49
Hmm, bit of a hypocrite, ain't ya? Oh well. Hunting nevr was my forté.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.