GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear The Movie??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 18:23
Regular
Do you agree that Metal Gear Solid is the best game EVER!
Its the way the game plays as like you are watch it on a video and with Metal Gear 2 comeing out soon it will seem like its a DVD!But i have heard terrible news, the people who make Metal Gear are not planning to make a movie of it!!
SHOCK! SHOCK!!

Who do you think would play Solid Snake?
Wot about Liquid??
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:23
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Do you agree that Metal Gear Solid is the best game EVER!
Its the way the game plays as like you are watch it on a video and with Metal Gear 2 comeing out soon it will seem like its a DVD!But i have heard terrible news, the people who make Metal Gear are not planning to make a movie of it!!
SHOCK! SHOCK!!

Who do you think would play Solid Snake?
Wot about Liquid??
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:11
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Wot?! They're not making MGS the movie? That could've been brilliant! Mgs is a very good game, and with the right plot line and casting, the film could b great! That's a bugg@r. If it was made, what do u reckon of having Tom Cruise as solid snake, and Dicaprio as liquid!!!
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
rattle snake3 wrote:
>... and Dicaprio as liquid!!!

Only if Tom gets to shoot Dicaprio repeatedly in the face...
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:30
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
With the semi-automatic .45 SOCOM , boring! With the bolt-action PSG1 sniper rifle, getting better! With the full-automatic FAMAS G2 bull-pup style assault rifle, more like it! With the radio-controlled NIKITA rocket launcher, great! But with the laser guided homing stinger missle laucher, BRILLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!! (As u can guess, I hate dicaprio!)
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:13
I think you'll find there IS a Metal Gear Solid Movie in the making. Only problem is, it's Japanese script, Japanese cast, Japanese setting, and of course, Japanese language. So sorry folks, unless you speak Japanese, Snake may as well be dating Leo DiCaprio.
Fri 24/08/01 at 10:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
MGS is the BEST game I have ever played. It me laugh, it made me cry-it was AWESOME!!

Grrrrrr....Japanese get it as a movie. Surely an MGS movie would be better than a Tomb Raider movie??

MGS has emotion, as well as action.
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:27
Good point. It would have the potential to be better than The Matrix, but it would never pull it off, video game movies never do. Look at the Resident Evil movie for example, that will be simply terrible.
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:02
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Depends. If it had lots of manky zombies eating people's brains and insides it could b quite good.MGS the movie may b in Japenese, but if they did a half decent job of dubbing English/American voices over it then it could make a pretty good film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.