GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with submitting Walkthroughs?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 12:29
Regular
"??????"
Whenever I try to submit a Walkthrough, the screen on which I can type up the Walkthrough doesn't appear. All I get is the screen saying:

"You have been successfully logged in. Click here to continue to your requested page".

The page then keeps refreshing, and I never get anywhere. Any help?
Sat 10/01/04 at 21:58
Regular
"??????"
Yeah, it's true. I posted one for Digimon World today, and I'm about to post one for another game (it's Nintendo, and I'd rather not be classed as a traitor :) Anyhoo, the Digimon World one still hasn't come up, and a screen came up and said "Thank you. Look for your Walkthrough on the site in the next few days!" or something.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:57
"R.I.P Acestar"
does it? i never read that rubbish.i cant be bothered
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
It takes a few days to come onto the system.

WHICH IS SAID WHEN YOU POST IT.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:50
"R.I.P Acestar"
i put a walkthrough on the site about 10 mins ago.i search for it an its not there. does anyone know where it could be?
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:50
Regular
"??????"
Thanks, anyway.
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:50
Regular
"??????"
Yes, However, I've found another way now.
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:42
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You do click on the bit which says 'click here to continue' though right?

If it doesnt work, I think you will just have to keep on trying and if it doesnt work after a long period of time contact special reserve via email or on their forum.
Regular
"??????"
P.S.

This is only happening with Playstation and PS2 Walkthroughs.
Regular
"??????"
Whenever I try to submit a Walkthrough, the screen on which I can type up the Walkthrough doesn't appear. All I get is the screen saying:

"You have been successfully logged in. Click here to continue to your requested page".

The page then keeps refreshing, and I never get anywhere. Any help?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.