GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is this forum coming to:open letter to foggers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 16:25
Regular
Dear Foggers,
You may have noticed i have not been posting on this forum recently, this is largly due to protest in the way people have been deliberatly nasty to each other just to win games, for example someone not to name any names has started to sell his services to those desperate enough to win a free game, this is not what fog used to be about, it used to be about the future of gaming, not the constant slagging off of forum users and deliberate scheming (sometimes not pleasant)in order to have a few moments of glory.

And how many games could you possibly want to win notables?
Perhaps uo could take a backseat and let others have a chance for a change!, and not charge for the pleasure of helpping someone write a good article,
I conclude this letter by saying this will be my last post if everyone in the forum are constant backstabbers, or i will return if someone can give me a glimmer of hope for sanity and fair play

Signed

Cragnut
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:25
Dear Foggers,
You may have noticed i have not been posting on this forum recently, this is largly due to protest in the way people have been deliberatly nasty to each other just to win games, for example someone not to name any names has started to sell his services to those desperate enough to win a free game, this is not what fog used to be about, it used to be about the future of gaming, not the constant slagging off of forum users and deliberate scheming (sometimes not pleasant)in order to have a few moments of glory.

And how many games could you possibly want to win notables?
Perhaps uo could take a backseat and let others have a chance for a change!, and not charge for the pleasure of helpping someone write a good article,
I conclude this letter by saying this will be my last post if everyone in the forum are constant backstabbers, or i will return if someone can give me a glimmer of hope for sanity and fair play

Signed

Cragnut
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:40
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Methinks we should do some math here.

Posts per day = 2090 (approx)

% Concentration level = ( 1 -(posts read/(coffee*30)) )*100

Therefore, assuming Ali's coffee intake to be = 70 cups a day (approx)

His concentration level will be (1 - 2090/2100)*100 = 0.5%

Now, assuming the chances of the best post winning are equal to

(Ali's conecentration level/100)*(1/number of good posts)

assuming there are about 20 good posts per day (Including reviews, perhaps.)

Therefore, your chance of winning = 0.5/100 * 1/20 = 0.0025

so you should win once every 4000 days.

VenomByte: Greatest mathemetician for miles around. (Not very good with distances either)
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
LOL @ Venom

Damn got to go back to that crap tommorrow :D
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
What? In the middle of August?
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:50
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sucks to be you LoL, well actually, it sucks to be Ali.
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:53
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
cragnut wrote:
> someone not to name any names has started
> to sell his services to those desperate
> enough to win a free game.

Who? How much? And where can I contact him?
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:00
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
who is this cragnut anyway?
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:40
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
So this guy Cragnut has made 21 posts in his entire life and now he's calling the shots.

Bye Craggy.
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Don't let the door hit yo butt on the way out Craggy.
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:06
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.