GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TEMPLET-STOP!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 22:06
Regular
": ("
Does anyone agree that Templet is getting really annoying, he enters the PS1/2 forum and starts slagging off our poor little PSone, Curse you Templet!
Please tell me if you agree or disagree.
Im very P!ssed of at the moment.
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"??????"
It was right to report him - another Longest Thread?! Please!
Thu 15/01/04 at 19:38
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
Yeah probably! LOL!
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Ye a know"
he's not going down

he'll get an yellow card like mine
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:29
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
By the way fat magician, You're Goin Down!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

*hangs head in shame*
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:03
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
I know that PS2 exists because I have one with 15 games actually. All I was saying the other day was that I don't like PS1 anymore because its just rubbish. PS2 is the best thing ever and buy the way, the person who started this topic, his name has been reported to Special Reserve for bullying. This should sort everything out.
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:34
Regular
"??????"
Anyone know when Templet typically appears during the day? I'll be prepared if someone tells me...
Sat 10/01/04 at 22:27
Regular
"??????"
I know! Take Cortex out of the Crash Bandicoot games, and replace him with a certain person this Thread is devoted to!
Sat 10/01/04 at 22:24
Regular
": ("
Trust me TWM...you dont wanna see him.....he's cold hearted. In his "O so famous Thread" he's slagging off the PSone and theres two things that made that thread worst than it already is:

1. Its been posted in the Psone's home forum.
2. I dont actually think he actually knows theresa PS2 out. The PSone is crap, but only because its out of date, it was great when it was first announced, i remember playing my first game...casper!

Im going to find Template now to insult him until his teeth fall out, AHHHRRRR!!!
Sat 10/01/04 at 22:12
Regular
"??????"
TWM, you want to see Templet? Check the "PSone - The Worst Thing Ever" Thread. I've already joined in the argument - I posted a couple of minutes ago!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.