GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart: Double Dash!! - Glitches?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:25
Regular
"??????"
Sometimes when I've been playing MK:DD!!, I've got Special Items which neither of my characters can use. This is the list:

Item Character Combo Level

Bob-Omb Mario and Birdo Luigi's Mansion
Giant Banana Skin Bowser and Yoshi Luigi's Mansion
Bob-Omb Yoshi and Koopa Sherbert Land
Giant Spike Shell Toad and Wario Block City

Also, once in Block City, I actually stole my opponent's second balloon! How do thses things happen?
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:18
Regular
"??????"
Thanks.
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:48
Regular
"davemcc"
Galacticdramon wrote:

> Also, once in Block City, I actually stole my opponent's second
> balloon! How do thses things happen?
just to reply to this so called glitch on mario kart dd you can take a balloon from another player if you turbo in tothem or use a star and that way you have a reddy suply of balloons to keep you going
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:33
Regular
"??????"
Now that one sounds strange. BTW, on the subject of DK Mountain, i've heard that you can get the face on the mountain to attack other racers. Is this true?
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:28
Regular
Nah, I got a real glitch. I was playing 2 player Grand Prix Mode with my m8 and we were on seperate karts, anyways we got to the DK Mountain level and we were pretty close to each other by the end of lap 1 and as we raced up towards that barrel cannon we were neck and neck but I got in just before him and we're in the air and my kart is on top of his kart and when we land, I land on top of him and he gets stuck on the ground on top of a slight bump.
He tries to move back/forward but nothing works. He got stuck there for the rest of the whole race and on the 3rd lap I went to free him but where I landed he was really far back so I wasn't able to push him free.
Strange glitch and we had to restart the cup since he wasn't able to finish, it's never happened again though, has this happened to anyone else?
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:42
Regular
"??????"
The Luigi's Mansion Bob-Omb was in Balloon Battle, and the Sherbert Land one was in Mario GP (100cc).
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:31
"cheerios"
The bob-ombs are probably the case of your playing the bomb battle, and on battle, I think that you can get any weapons. You can also steal balloons, and weapons in multiplayer.
Regular
"??????"
Hope you can read that, it didn't come through like I wanted it to.
Regular
"??????"
Sometimes when I've been playing MK:DD!!, I've got Special Items which neither of my characters can use. This is the list:

Item Character Combo Level

Bob-Omb Mario and Birdo Luigi's Mansion
Giant Banana Skin Bowser and Yoshi Luigi's Mansion
Bob-Omb Yoshi and Koopa Sherbert Land
Giant Spike Shell Toad and Wario Block City

Also, once in Block City, I actually stole my opponent's second balloon! How do thses things happen?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.