GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES3 plateaux"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
OK, so I went up the various leagues and stars in my first Master League and now have a team where every player is stastically one of, if not the best. But it got boring.

So I started again on maximum stars, and made my way to the first division, bought Saha and Doni and a few defenders and I've won everything again. Grrr.

Far be it from me to say "omg I rule at this game"; I still can't get a perfect season and often lose the odd game, but it is getting rather boring. What I've taken to now is trying to play sexy football. The other cups and leagues don't really appeal (done them anyway), so can anyone reccommend some midfield --> forwards that have some truly silky skills.

I think that Kewell, Ortega and Henry are shoe-ins for left wing, OMF and striker but I need more. Figo could be a right wing option but I'm really struggling for another good striker (Smith comes closest, with Larsson and Shevchenko behind, but it's still not quite right)...

Any of you got to this point? How did you remedy it?
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
OK, so I went up the various leagues and stars in my first Master League and now have a team where every player is stastically one of, if not the best. But it got boring.

So I started again on maximum stars, and made my way to the first division, bought Saha and Doni and a few defenders and I've won everything again. Grrr.

Far be it from me to say "omg I rule at this game"; I still can't get a perfect season and often lose the odd game, but it is getting rather boring. What I've taken to now is trying to play sexy football. The other cups and leagues don't really appeal (done them anyway), so can anyone reccommend some midfield --> forwards that have some truly silky skills.

I think that Kewell, Ortega and Henry are shoe-ins for left wing, OMF and striker but I need more. Figo could be a right wing option but I'm really struggling for another good striker (Smith comes closest, with Larsson and Shevchenko behind, but it's still not quite right)...

Any of you got to this point? How did you remedy it?
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:39
Regular
Ronaldo! Ronaldinhio! Zidane! Carlos! Beckham!

I know little about football...
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:40
Regular
"??????"
BECKHAM?!?!? Somebody is joking!!!
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Notable"
Dyer. He might not be the best statistically best, but he always comes out with nice skills for me. Diouf aint bad either. Okocha often comes out with dazzling touches.

Report back with your findings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.