GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Qualifying Battle Royal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 09:59
Regular
Here we are at the Battle Royal. All 22 men are already in the ring - they're waiting for the bell to ring, so they can start to eliminate their opponents, and hopefully survive until the last four.

Superstars are eliminated when they go over the TOP rope, and both of their feet touch the floor. This is the only way in which an elimination can happen - Pinfalls and Submissions do not count. The last four remaining in the ring will advance into the first round of the King Of The Ring tournament. There are no friendships here - its every man for himself.

The bell goes, and the 22 men all start punching the hell out of each other. I get the feeling that this will be a very hard match to commentate, as there is so much action all at once. I also doubt that this will be the most technical of wrestling matches.

With his very first punch, GrandMaster Sexy (Ant) eliminates X-Pac (Bandy)! X-Pac went flying right out of the ring. He stands up, humiliated (yay). Aside from that, most of the superstars are bundling up in the corner – Bradshaw (bandy) has been targeted by a group of about 7, and is holding onto the ropes for dear life. Perry Saturn (bouncerboy) has been crushed in the bottom-left hand corner of the ring – he clutches his dear moppy in his hands.

It’s complete mayhem. Farooq (longy) clears a path through the centre of the ring, shoving Al Snow (seifer), Edge (Jet), and Crash Holly (Grandprix) away in the process. He goes to the aid of his friend Bradshaw, clotheslineing many wrestlers down to the floor. Farooq clears the top right corner of everyone except himself, Bradsahw (Bandy) , and Billy Kidman (Seifer). The APA pick Kidman up, and literally throw him across the ring! This knocks down a good many guys, and a psuedo domino effect knocks Hardcore Holly (bouncerboy) out of the ring!

Perry Saturn (bouncerboy) is still at the bottom of a massive bundle, his mop still not leaving his hand.

Grandmaster Sexy (Ant) dareingly jumps up the turnbuckle, and takes out a mob of guys with a Missile Dropkick. Moments later, Edge (Jet) eliminates Justin Credible (bouncerboy) by hauling him over the ropes. As Edge turns around, Christian (Grandprix) spears him out of the ring! He is the fourth man to be eliminated – there are 18 guys left.

K-Kwick (Ice Blaster) is eliminated by a group of random wrestlers, which included Eddy Guerrero (Ice Blaster again). Rhyno (Jet) sees his chance, and Gores right into the big group! Eddy (Ice Blaster) falls right down into Perry Saturn (Bouncerboy), who is still on the ground, right next to the turnbuckle. Rhyno manages to eliminate Billy Gunn (Ant), Tazz (Mouldy Cheese), and Funaki (bouncerboy). Down to 14 – 10 more men to be eliminated.

The ring is starting to clear out. Eddy Guerrero (Ice Blaster) goes up top to attempt a frog splash on Saturn, but Al Snow (Seifer) punches him in the face, before climbing up and trying to superplex the former Radicalz member. However Eddy doesn’t go down easily, and he manages to get a few shots to Snows (seifers) kidneys. Snow changes his tactics, and turns around, Superplexing Eddy and himself to the outside! Both are eliminated!

12 left. Spike Dudley (longy) hits the Dudley Dawg on Mike Awesome (Mouldy Cheese). Grandmaster Sexy (Ant) gets Evenflow DDTed by Raven (RawIsAndy). Raven is then rolled up from behind by Crash (Grandprix) – A brave referee slides into the ring, and counts 1…2…3! Crash Holly is the new Hardcore champion, due to the 24/7 rule! Raven is fumeing – He jumps right back up and Evenflow DDTs Crash, before trying to make the cover. He gets the 3 count (the very brave ref makes a fast count for his own safety), but before he can stand him, GMS (Ant) hits another Hip Hop Drop, smacking Ravens head off Crashes prone body.

GMS covers…1…..2….3! New Hardcore champion, Grandmaster Sexy (Ant)! But whats this… Rhyno (Jet) is stalking him… he goes for the GORE! Sexy sees it coming, and jumps right out of the ring to avoid it! GMS grabs the Hardcore championship belt from the timekeeper, and legs it away! He eliminated himself!

Bradshaw (Bandy) picks Kidman (Seifer) up for a Fallaway Slam, and tosses him out of the ring. He then does the same to Spike Dudley (longy). He attempts to do the same to Crash Holly (Grandprix), but Holly grabs hold of the top rope on his way out, swinging round and kicking Bradshaw in the face!

Mike Awesome (Mouldy Cheese) sets Farooq (Longy) up on the turnbuckle. Awesome Awesome Bombs him out of the ring! Farooq (Longy) lands and clutches his back in pain.

Awesome is then Gored over the top rope by Rhyno (Jet).

7 men remain…. Perry Saturn (bouncerboy), who is just stirring, Edge (Jet), Malenko (Seifer), Raven (RawIsAndy), Rhyno (jet), Crash (Grandprix), and Bradshaw (Bandy). They all watch each other cautiously – it is nearing the end. Only 3 more people need to go out.

Bradshaw (Bandy) runs at Crash (Grandprix), attempting to clothesling him. Crash ducks, and neckbreakers the turning Bradshaw. Saturn (bouncerboy) stands up, groggy. Rhyno trys for yet another gore, but Saturn steps to the side, and cracks Rhyno one with the mop! Saturn then goes on a rampage, and lays out all of the others with his amazing mop. When everyone is down, he goes after Malenko (Seifer), hitting him again and again with the mop.

Edge (Jet) recovers, and as Saturn draws his mop back for another strike, Edge grabs it! He throws it out of the ring, and Saturn follows it! Saturn eliminates himself!

Rhyno gets up and trys to Gore Raven (RawisAndy), but Raven moves, and Rhyno goes flying out the ring! Just one more man to be eliminated!

Edge, Bradshaw, Raven, and Malenko look at each other, beore walking into the middle and high fiving. They have a good plan – team up to eliminate the weakest link, who at this point is Crash (Grandprix). The 4 try to haul him over the top rope, but to no avail. Crash hangs on like a dog, not giving up. In a stoke of genius, Crash pulls the top rope right down, and Bradshaw (bandy) crashes out of the ring!

Crash collapses in exhaustion.

The result of this match:

QUALIFIER ONE: Crash Holly (Grandprix)
QUALIFIER TWO: Dean Malenko (Seifer)
QUALIFIER THREE: Edge (Jet)
QUALIFIER FOUR: Raven (RawIsAndy)

This means that RawIsAndy has got all 5 of his men through!
Fri 24/08/01 at 09:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bandy wrote:
> Nice to see that I was the last person eliminated. Just not
> on.

>Great match by the way!

Hey Bandy, good to see ya again! We were getting worried that you weren't gonna turn up! {:)

Anyway, remember to keep checking, one of the KOTR matches I'm writing has you in it I think, I'm not sure though. You definitely have a couple of wrestlers in it, though.
Fri 24/08/01 at 00:18
Nice to see that I was the last person eliminated. Just not on.

Great match by the way!
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:52
Regular
"..."
I read it to, but as none of my men were involved decided not to comment :-p
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:30
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> C'mon - only 2 people read it?

i didnt read i just saw who won, its too long for me to read i cant be bothered / :-)
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:22
Good old Deano! Never let me down!
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:41
Regular
No i read it Mouldy, i just didn't reply until now
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:39
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
C'mon - only 2 people read it?
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
RawisAndy wrote:
> All my men are through?

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GMS (Ant) is the
> hardcore champ. I'm going to have to change my match now.
grrrrrr

He he he...you lost your title to me, Andy!!
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:55
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
All my men are through?

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GMS (Ant) is the hardcore champ. I'm going to have to change my match now.
grrrrrr
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
YES!!!!! HARDCORE CHAMPION!! BRILLIANT!!

Great Battle Royal as well, and congrats to all the qualifiers!!

I'VE WON MY FIRST SINGLES TITLE AS MY FAV WRESTLER, GRANDMASTER SEXAY!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.