GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAN2K1 - GAME A MONTH - ONLY IF I'M NOTABLE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 01:55
Regular
Heeeheee, just to add a bit of excitement, if I'm 'elected' as a notable, then each and every month I will run a competition in the forums, completely non-competing with Game A Day, this will be Dan2K1's 'Gameamonth', the winner will be selected by me - EVERYONE can enter the competitions, I'll decide what the competition will be, of course people can give advice and ideas - suggestions for the gameamonth.

So, the prize will be a game - it will be a new game, we'll sort something out whatever format you own, should you be lucky enough to win.

BUT, this will only take place if I get the most votes - Dringo said he'd vote for me, jd99 has already, SnoopDoggyDan said he would, but hasn't now, and so if you want me to be a gold plated person - along with the such fantastic posters like Sniper... then vote for me.

I've written a lot, and when I write a lot, it's usually 1000wordish alot.

Anywho, don't vote for me JUST because of the consequences, something that will liven up the forum - vote for me because I am a good poster, regular discusser, and try not to be out of order to anyone...

"GAMEAMONTH2K1"
Sun 19/08/01 at 01:55
Heeeheee, just to add a bit of excitement, if I'm 'elected' as a notable, then each and every month I will run a competition in the forums, completely non-competing with Game A Day, this will be Dan2K1's 'Gameamonth', the winner will be selected by me - EVERYONE can enter the competitions, I'll decide what the competition will be, of course people can give advice and ideas - suggestions for the gameamonth.

So, the prize will be a game - it will be a new game, we'll sort something out whatever format you own, should you be lucky enough to win.

BUT, this will only take place if I get the most votes - Dringo said he'd vote for me, jd99 has already, SnoopDoggyDan said he would, but hasn't now, and so if you want me to be a gold plated person - along with the such fantastic posters like Sniper... then vote for me.

I've written a lot, and when I write a lot, it's usually 1000wordish alot.

Anywho, don't vote for me JUST because of the consequences, something that will liven up the forum - vote for me because I am a good poster, regular discusser, and try not to be out of order to anyone...

"GAMEAMONTH2K1"
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:14
Just the kind of response I needed, fantastic.

>Dan runs to Jamaica<
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:43
Regular
This defeats the purpose of the notable system, just accept the result and be done with it.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:46
Bonus wrote:
> This defeats the purpose of the notable system, just accept the
> result and be done with it.

:P
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:05
Regular
Farce :D
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Farce is indeed the word of the day.
Sun 19/08/01 at 17:51
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Farce, now there's an interesting word.
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:57
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Dan

I don't think us chappies at Special Reserve would be entirely happy about you running something called Gameamonth inside our Gameaday. Good intentions and all.
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:13
Maybe he was planning to win a game every month and then donate it!
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:10
Dan, you're a briber if I ever saw one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.