GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"servers 4 & 5 are down"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/07 at 15:12
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Hi

Have just had a quick check about all my sites, on server numbers one & three there working OK. BUT all sites on servers four & five are not available.

The problem is flagged on the status page though !!

Link to Freeola status.

Dan
Sat 10/02/07 at 22:00
Regular
My site seems to be up now but my web freedom isn't working.
Sat 10/02/07 at 20:56
Regular
Seems to be all sorted now.. thank goodness no-one noticed the sites (I look after) were down lol

No ones perfect.. but the Freeola guys were straight onto it and got it sorted - thanks :)
Sat 10/02/07 at 17:54
"Are you sure?"
Dan 777 wrote:
> At 5.30pm local uk, all now appears (literaly) fine. All sites on
> all servers are now back online....

Getting there - sites on 3 servers are still unavailable. See the "NOTHING IS WORKING THREAD" for more ;¬)
Sat 10/02/07 at 17:09
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
At 5.30pm local uk, all now appears (literaly) fine. All sites on all servers are now back online.

Haaaaaaaaaaaallllleeeeeeiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh lujia............. praise be to Freeola, yo yo yo raise your hands and be truely thankful your prayers were answered.

Sat 10/02/07 at 16:01
Regular
I have a site on server 5 and it is working but one on server 0 is not working :(

Any idea how long it will be?
Sat 10/02/07 at 15:12
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Hi

Have just had a quick check about all my sites, on server numbers one & three there working OK. BUT all sites on servers four & five are not available.

The problem is flagged on the status page though !!

Link to Freeola status.

Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.