GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII HELP!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Mon 12/01/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Superfurry"
Ive recently got XIII for the gamecube. Ive seen on reviews etc that there are quite a few different multiplayer games you can play on it but Im only able to play the death match, team death match, capture the flag and hunt.
Can anyone please tell me how the other multiplayer games are made available? Do you need a certain amount of controllers (human players) to be able to play the other multiplayer modes or do you need to somehow unlock them? Can someone please shed some light on this for me?
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Yep. Just had a go on it. On the main multiplayer screen, there's an
> option in the bottom right called Profile. Go in there and you can
> choose from a few characters.
>
> This is only on the Xbox version though, so I don't know if it's the
> same on the GC...

K, i dont think thats on the cube version, but i'll have a look. Not bothered if it isnt, i'll just have to remember which controller port is which character.
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:15
Regular
Yep. Just had a go on it. On the main multiplayer screen, there's an option in the bottom right called Profile. Go in there and you can choose from a few characters.

This is only on the Xbox version though, so I don't know if it's the same on the GC...
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
"the burning sky"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Yeah, you can select you're character, just cannae remember where
> from. Still, there aren't very many of them, and they don't even have
> major characters like Jones.
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!D wrote:
> So did you figure out how you choose your characters?

For the third time, I don't think you can!!
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:56
Regular
"the burning sky"
So did you figure out how you choose your characters?
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:50
Regular
Just hope they make a TS3 with Online Multiplayer

T'would fookin' rock I tell yer...
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:37
Regular
"the burning sky"
Superfurry wrote:
> I guess that means The Hunt is the gamecube exclusive multiplayer game
> then. That sucks having only 4 multiplayer games. Cheers for letting
> me know anyway people

No they all have the Hunt - its just the PS2 and Xbox versions i think have extra options for online play, but as Tilta says, TS2 is a hell of a lot better in multiplayer...
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:50
Regular
XIII multiplayer blows monkey chunks. Even on Live with 8 players it sucks real bad, I wouldn't bother with it if I was you and just stick to Timesplitters 2.
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Superfurry"
I guess that means The Hunt is the gamecube exclusive multiplayer game then. That sucks having only 4 multiplayer games. Cheers for letting me know anyway people
Sun 18/01/04 at 10:39
Regular
"the burning sky"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Yeah, you can select you're character, just cannae remember where
> from. Still, there aren't very many of them, and they don't even have
> major characters like Jones.

Its stupid that they dont tell you that in the instruction book... or perhaps the Xbox version just lets you choose it cus of LIVE. But it'd still be good if you could do it on the other Platforms...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.