GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"zelda - wind waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 13/01/04 at 10:18
Regular
"emma chappell"
please cud anyone help me? i can't seem to get on to the ghost pirate ship, it's really doing my head. does anyone know how to do i will be very grateful for the info, as i'm new to the gamecube!
xx
Thu 15/01/04 at 10:06
Regular
"emma chappell"
wot games wud u recommand me to av a go @ next?
Wed 14/01/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I haven't a clue but i assume we'll see the next one on the next console.......theres no real info going around so we'll all have to wait.

Oh, there are some Zelda spin-offs *coughs* milking the franchise*coughs*
Tetra Tracks....which looks like a Early Learning centre game, and theres the Four Swords game.
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:39
Regular
"emma chappell"
when is the next zelda due to be released? has it had a gud review?
Wed 14/01/04 at 09:25
Yes, the ending was rather rubbish compared to Ocarins of TIime's.
Wed 14/01/04 at 08:05
Regular
"emma chappell"
completed zelda last nite! thanx for the advice, i was expecting a better ending?
Tue 13/01/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The ghost ship map is hidden at Diamond Steppe Island. It's on the left hand side of the sea chart.
Tue 13/01/04 at 16:20
Regular
Tue 13/01/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
lol m8
Tue 13/01/04 at 13:14
Regular
"emma chappell"
av not got the map where cud i find it? when i try to get near the ghost ship it goes away? how can i get it to stay so i can board it? sorry 4 being a pain, u av been very helpful xx
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
If you have the Pirate Ship map, then can see around which islands the ghost ship appears when the moon is at the corresponding shape.
Hope this helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.