GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice city....but what next?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:20
"Lemon eyewash"
i finished this in 10 days :) so addictive, done all the missions and brought everything that can be brought hehe

still not 100% finished though as i have vigilante and stuff do to as well as find them damn hidden packages...

trouble is what next? i been playing GTA so long i forgot what's coming in Feb that i was going to be looking out for :(
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:25
Regular
"wats up doc?"
well, gta games are great. It might have been GTA double pack that your looking for. Or MAFIA, thats an EXCELLENT game. like GTA, but set in 1980 I thik, or 1960.

Couple of days ago, my friend told me that there is a new GTA coming. GTA 4 or GTA IIII . The great thing about this is; ( beside beeing the best GTa game) There is a chance of it beeing liVE ENABLED !!!

Microsoft has'nt announced the confirmation; neither have rockstar. But with the modern technology at hand; Everything is possible

And true Crime, that was released NOV; some say its crap but personaly I like it.

By the way, does any one know that the xbox version of MAFIA is going to be the same as the PC version? or better??
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:18
Regular
Wow! I'm like so impressed, you are so cool Nomino.

You keep telling yourself that my pathetic little friend.

Even if you own all that you say you do. You're missing one of the most valuable traits of all, that being a personality. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Continue trying to convince yourself of your worth as a human being, we'll all just sit back and laugh at your pathetic cause.

I gotta be going, I'm off out with some friends. See ya later Nomino, maybe you should try shaking hands with governor of love to relieve some of the pent up aggression?
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:15
Regular
*too - before you correct me
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:14
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get back to school kiddo.
>
> Now then Tittywhack, why would I want to go back to school when I
> already left, got a degree, and work for myself as an IT consultant?
>
>
> Oh, I've got a Mazda RX-8 on order; £22k worth. Just for a bit
> of fun, you know...

heh, you bite to easily, you student dossing, work-shy fop! :D
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:11
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get back to school kiddo.

Now then Tittywhack, why would I want to go back to school when I already left, got a degree, and work for myself as an IT consultant?

Oh, I've got a Mazda RX-8 on order; £22k worth. Just for a bit of fun, you know...
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:09
Regular
I love Nomino!

like a dose of ass grapes.
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:05
Regular
Get back to school kiddo.
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:00
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh the comedy.
>
> First sign of a retard when they start using parent jokes.

It wasn't a joke.
Fri 16/01/04 at 12:58
Regular
Oh the comedy.

First sign of a retard when they start using parent jokes.
Fri 16/01/04 at 12:54
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Like a case of piles or a bad floater that just won't flush.
So you couldn't couldn't get rid of your parents then eh?! Never mind. Maybe the next flush will see them off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.