GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 lovely new coloured Xbox Limited Editions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 17:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Japanese only to commemorate 2 years since it's release over there, blue and white by the way, pics here:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=18982
Sat 17/01/04 at 11:19
Regular
"\\"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Pfft, it doesn't happen much. Plus apparently the water is lovely
> this
> time of year. And freefalling rocks. Genuinely one of the coolest
> feelings ever.
>
> comedy aside, I've only been on a plane twice. I have to admit when
> we hit turbulence I felt a hint of panic and claustrophobia.
>
> I think that's all about not having control though, and not knowing
> what's going on.

Yer. Not being able to what's at the front of the plane isn't nice.

Last time i was on a plane (about 2 weeks ago now) i saw this plane like cloud with a light on the nose.

It looked kinda like a concord would from the side during flight (with the nose straight) yet it was thinner, and looked like a cloud, but it stood out from the clouds because it was darker and it had this light on where the nose would be. It seemed to be moving backwards too as i could see it for about a minute and the nose was pointing in the opposite direction (we still over took it).

Wierdest thing i've ever seen.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:31
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> http://www.sky.com/skynews/ article/0,,30200-12972793,00.html

idiots. were they paying for their undercarriage on an installment plan?
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:29
"I love yo... lamp."
I stopped counting at about 50. Even as a passenger turbulence is great fun. Just think of it as a rollercoaster. Oh and strap in though, there was a steward killed once when turbulence threw his head through the ceiling panels and broke his neck.

Only worry if you are flying Iran Air:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/ article/0,,30200-12972793,00.html
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Teal'c"
I vote JAMES has the BEST name FOO'
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:25
Regular
And anyway, your seat has a rocket motor in it, to get you the hell out of there, and a nice big sheet to slow your descent. Passengers on a 747 get to kiss their own ass's goodbye.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:24
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Pfft, it doesn't happen much. Plus apparently the water is lovely this
> time of year. And freefalling rocks. Genuinely one of the coolest
> feelings ever.

comedy aside, I've only been on a plane twice. I have to admit when we hit turbulence I felt a hint of panic and claustrophobia.

I think that's all about not having control though, and not knowing what's going on. I'm the same with motorbikes - I hate getting on the back of them, it scares the hell out of me. But I'm fine if I'm riding it myself.

I tend to watch too many documentaries about plane crashes.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Pfft, it doesn't happen much. Plus apparently the water is lovely this time of year. And freefalling rocks. Genuinely one of the coolest feelings ever.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:19
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> There is nothing to be scared about going on a plane Borat. I mean, I
> fly them and everything! You would trust me with your life wouldn't
> you? Then why not my commercial brethern?

It's not the blokes with their hands on the joysticks, so to speak, it's the baggage handlers who forget to close the baggage compartments, resulting in large holes being torn in the side, and several passengers enjoying a tranquil moonlit plummet to the atlantic.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:16
"I love yo... lamp."
There is nothing to be scared about going on a plane Borat. I mean, I fly them and everything! You would trust me with your life wouldn't you? Then why not my commercial brethern?
Thu 15/01/04 at 14:42
Regular
I ain't gettin on no plane, fool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.