GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legends of Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 15:50
Regular
I was looking at the website for this new Legends of Wrestling game that's coming out on PS2 & Gamecube and it loooks totally amazing. It is being made by acclaim but they have designed a totally new engine for it as opposed to the old ECW one they have used for the last three years. The game has got Bret Hart, Dynamite Kid, Terry Funk, Jake Roberts, Macho Man and loads more in it. It's also got ladder, scaffold and BARBED WIRE matches in it. I am definitely looking forward to getting this, just got to decide whether to buy a PS2 or Gamecube.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i will buy a wwf game if i know the wrestlers in it but i have watched wwf since 1995 just before stone cold debuted and witnessed the rock debut as well so i might buy this game.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:46
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Yeah, all the peeps who have been fans for 6 months have been will buy SD3 because they don't know Jake The Snake, Dynamite and other greats. I;ve seen a pic from SD3 with Y2J giving Chris Benoit a Walls Of Jericho on the ladder.
Mon 20/08/01 at 21:36
Regular
The Great Muta wrote:
> I was looking at the website for this new Legends of Wrestling game
> that's coming out on PS2 & Gamecube and it loooks totally
> amazing. It is being made by acclaim but they have designed a
> totally new engine for it as opposed to the old ECW one they have
> used for the last three years. The game has got Bret Hart, Dynamite
> Kid, Terry Funk, Jake Roberts, Macho Man and loads more in it. It's
> also got ladder, scaffold and BARBED WIRE matches in it. I am
> definitely looking forward to getting this, just got to decide
> whether to buy a PS2 or Gamecube.

have you seen or know where to see screen shots of this game
it sounds good,i wonder which is going to be better sd3 or ledgends of wrestling,sd3 will probably gointo be more popular though /;-)
Mon 20/08/01 at 20:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i have got a ps2 but i might buy a gc as well it does look good.
Sat 18/08/01 at 16:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
By a GC like i have.
Sat 18/08/01 at 15:50
I was looking at the website for this new Legends of Wrestling game that's coming out on PS2 & Gamecube and it loooks totally amazing. It is being made by acclaim but they have designed a totally new engine for it as opposed to the old ECW one they have used for the last three years. The game has got Bret Hart, Dynamite Kid, Terry Funk, Jake Roberts, Macho Man and loads more in it. It's also got ladder, scaffold and BARBED WIRE matches in it. I am definitely looking forward to getting this, just got to decide whether to buy a PS2 or Gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.