GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"true crime"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/01/04 at 20:27
Regular
" BIG DOG"
true crime is buzzing at the time your playing it but when youve done it its not over but it gets boring doing missons again and solving crimes so can you help by suggesting a game for me to buy next.
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:06
Regular
XIII!

'Network Play'
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:37
Regular
Tony Hawk's Underground is very good but steer clear of Rising Sun if you know what's good for you.

If you haven't already got GTA3, Pro Evo 3 or Ico - get one of them.
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Max Power"
I'd recommend getting tony hawks underground if you like skatboarding games its a good challange to do all the goals on sick mode and theres lots of things to get once completed shame you puck isnt in the hockey rink on 2 player though that would be good fun and if your not very good at it then think of it as a good challage.

Or

You could get medal of honor rising sun its challanging and long, i like replaying the missions trying to beat by record like the amount of planes i shootdown and playing on two player campaign is acctually resonably different than the one player campaign its very entertaining.
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:27
Regular
" BIG DOG"
true crime is buzzing at the time your playing it but when youve done it its not over but it gets boring doing missons again and solving crimes so can you help by suggesting a game for me to buy next.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.