GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Via Glory..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/01/04 at 21:03
Regular
"BOSE"
has anyone read the news story on this new console hybrid!? it looks start-of-the-art! :-D
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Kernal wrote:

> And what is it anyway? I have never heard of it. :¬O

Didn't you read any of the other replies? I said that it was a console that you can play PC games on. You don't install them or anything, just put them in it and you are away.
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:19
Regular
"BOSE"
yeah, but you can't use bold/italic on here so that was what i did :-P
Sat 17/01/04 at 14:50
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Daveus wrote:
> has anyone read the news story on this new console hybrid!? it looks
> start-of-the-art! :-D

dont you mean State of the art? :¬(

And what is it anyway? I have never heard of it. :¬O
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:56
Regular
"\\"
Gah. Of course it won't stand a chance. You NEED a 1mb (at least) connection, which is pants.
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:43
Regular
""To the pub...""
If Phantom is not a Myth like you say they better hurry up and bring it out it won't stand a chance against PS3 & XBOX 2 & CUBE 2
Fri 16/01/04 at 01:53
"I love yo... lamp."
First of all the Phantom is NOT a myth. One of the people involved in the development is an acquaintance.

Secondly, whilst it has promise in that it will play PC games in a console style push the disc in and play style, I don't know if it will be powerful enough for new games. It has a market, but is it sustainable?

Noone on here seems to be interested in the slightest about it. I posted this already in General Chat and Fog Prime. Two measly replies.
Thu 15/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
ike totally
Thu 15/01/04 at 22:49
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yeah but the name is stupid and will probably just be another myth ike the phantom.
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:03
Regular
"BOSE"
has anyone read the news story on this new console hybrid!? it looks start-of-the-art! :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.