GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"free games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/01/04 at 13:10
"I flutter everywher"
where can I get free games iwthout a limited life. - preferably adventure type games. I do not even mind if they are older. I have played police quest and space quest and would like kings quest ( I believe that is what it is called).
Magazines seem to give limited life. Is there any way around this except by reloading every month?
Fri 16/01/04 at 13:10
"I flutter everywher"
where can I get free games iwthout a limited life. - preferably adventure type games. I do not even mind if they are older. I have played police quest and space quest and would like kings quest ( I believe that is what it is called).
Magazines seem to give limited life. Is there any way around this except by reloading every month?
Fri 16/01/04 at 17:19
Regular
"eat toast!"
ever tried getting abandonware? its 100% illegal in some cases and sometimes free because they officially drop it. But it really depends how desperate you are for these games...
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:42
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
searh on google for "free games downloads ______" then what game you want then just check em
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SNES emulator

Da-da
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anneel the Butterfly wrote:
> where can I get free games iwthout a limited life. - preferably
> adventure type games. I do not even mind if they are older. I have
> played police quest and space quest and would like kings quest ( I
> believe that is what it is called).
> Magazines seem to give limited life. Is there any way around this
> except by reloading every month?

www.gamehippo.com. Theres a few good ones there.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anneel the Butterfly wrote:
> I have
> played police quest and space quest and would like kings quest ( I
> believe that is what it is called).

http://gamehippo.com/cat/2-6_2.shtml

there we go, Kings Quest 1 and 2 remakes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.