GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with flash 8"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/02/07 at 17:45
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ive just recently bought a mac and am doing a website in flash 8. I just wanted to know if there are any simple tutorials around on the net? Ive bought books on flash, but they are confusing me a bit. I just want to know how to build a simply designed website. thanks
Mon 12/02/07 at 19:46
"nitrogoat.co.uk"
Gd gd!
Fri 09/02/07 at 12:19
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
ok thanks guys. I think i just need to experiment a lot more. I felt restricted when i frist used flash, but now I seem to be getting the hand of it.
Fri 09/02/07 at 09:47
"nitrogoat.co.uk"
I have worked with Flash for a long time and have made several websites.
The advice i would give you as a beginner would be to experiment as much as possible and read lots of tutorials!
I learnt like that and now im a bit of a genius at Flash!

:: Learn about movie clips and how they function
:: Buttons are essential in websites and learn how to work with them
:: Learn some basic actionscript- this is the coding language flash uses and is essential for websites and games !!
Good luck!
Thu 08/02/07 at 19:26
Regular
Hi
From my little knowledge of flash there be nothing simple about it, I do simple websites and thats good old fashioned HTML nothing fancy :-)

Have a look on google there are lots of tutorials about though

i.e. www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tutorials/

Hope this helps.

Kev
Thu 08/02/07 at 17:45
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ive just recently bought a mac and am doing a website in flash 8. I just wanted to know if there are any simple tutorials around on the net? Ive bought books on flash, but they are confusing me a bit. I just want to know how to build a simply designed website. thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.