GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 or Need For Speed Underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Which do you prefer?

Me: NFS
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I'm glad to see so many people picking the decent game, rather than the over-polished, 'get this 'cos its got wicked music and the cars phat' style rubbish that is NFSU

........That kind of game is for the mass of people who buy games because someone said it was good....or even worse - the front cover on the case looks good.
Mon 19/01/04 at 20:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Burnout 2 by a long stretch.
>
> Anyone who'd say NFSU has poor taste in games.
Sun 18/01/04 at 20:15
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
seany boy wrote:
> Need For Speed Underground is the best game i have ever played. It is
> true class, i defenitely recomend this to any gamer. This beats
> burnout 2 hands down. Need For Speed Underground makes Burnout 2 seem
> absoloutely awful

i agree Need For Speed Underground is a decent game so is burnout but Need For Speed Underground has that X-factor...
Sun 18/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
Burnout 2 by a long stretch.

Anyone who'd say NFSU has poor taste in games.
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:57
Regular
"i'm the man"
Need For Speed Underground is the best game i have ever played. It is true class, i defenitely recomend this to any gamer. This beats burnout 2 hands down. Need For Speed Underground makes Burnout 2 seem absoloutely awful
Sun 18/01/04 at 18:31
Regular
I've only played the first buronout and thought it was complete tripe. Love NFS: underground though.
Sun 18/01/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I would say Burnout 2 is the better game, you can do so much more in Burnout and it's more fun to play both in single player mode and multi-player.

NFSU is still a good game though and it's good to play for a few days, the customise your ride option is pretty cool, but apart from that, it's really just your average racer.

Burnout 2 will keep you interested much longer, and I'm pretty sure it's half the price.
Sun 18/01/04 at 10:49
"R.I.P Acestar"
Burnout 2 is more than a racing a game, its the only racing game which is EXCITING.But also like others i havent played need for speed underground so i cant say.
Sun 18/01/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Burnout 2 no contest
Sun 18/01/04 at 08:56
Regular
"Max Power"
I would have to say burnout2 because ive never played on Need for speed underground but it probbly is a great game and burnout has good multiplayer modes rather than just racing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.