GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Potential classic match at Summerslam (spoliers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:21
Regular
It was announced on Smackdown in the states that there will be a HARDCORE LADDER MATCH at summerslam between RVD & Jeff Hardy. That should be an absolute belter. There match at Invasion was fantastic and this one will probably blow the roof off the place. Definitely worth staying up to 4am in the morning for. I'm picking my hero RVD to win. I would use his catchphrase at this point but that would breaking forum rules (spoilsports).
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:21
It was announced on Smackdown in the states that there will be a HARDCORE LADDER MATCH at summerslam between RVD & Jeff Hardy. That should be an absolute belter. There match at Invasion was fantastic and this one will probably blow the roof off the place. Definitely worth staying up to 4am in the morning for. I'm picking my hero RVD to win. I would use his catchphrase at this point but that would breaking forum rules (spoilsports).
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
What this catchphrase " Rob Van Dam the whole show"?
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:27
i hate RVD. i hope hardy wins.
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:23
Jet wrote:
> What this catchphrase " Rob Van Dam the whole f*ckin
> show"?

Sorry I'm new to these forums. I didn't realise the mighty power of asterisks could be used.
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:24
big_slow wrote:
> i hate RVD. i hope hardy wins.

What is there to hate about RVD? He's the greatest wrestler on the face of the planet. Jeff is pretty good, but there's no way I am going to cheer for a guy with Purple freakin hair.
Sat 18/08/01 at 00:28
The Great Muta wrote:
> big_slow wrote:
> i hate RVD. i hope hardy wins.

What is
> there to hate about RVD? He's the greatest wrestler on the face of
> the planet. Jeff is pretty good, but there's no way I am going to
> cheer for a guy with Purple freakin hair.

its not purple-its multicoulred. ive had different colours in my hair throughout history and there not that damn bad.
Sat 18/08/01 at 00:34
Regular
Spam for Life!
Sat 18/08/01 at 00:37
Dav1d wrote:
> Spam for Life!

*low-life
Mon 20/08/01 at 20:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i shouldn t say anything because i spam quite a lot but sam doesn t rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.