GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fellowship of the Ring cheats required"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring'.
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:21
Regular
Calling all you cheaters. Help!!!

I am under enormous pressure from my 2 young sons to find cheats for the Fellowship of the Ring on PS2.

I have trawled though a few sites but apart from 2 hints I am unable to find any cheats.

Can anyone save the day for me?
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Okay, it seems like there arent that many hints or cheats yet, but keep searching and some will turn up.
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:44
Regular
Thanks for the info. Got a couple of hints from the site.

I have checked about 5 "cheat" sites and none of them have anything other than a hint or two
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Not usre if this helps, but here it is:

http://www.cheatshintshackscodes.com/Playstation%202/
Lord%20of%20the%
20Rings:%20Fellowship%20of%20the%20Ring.html
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:28
Regular
I have but there appears to be nothing at all for this. Plenty of cheats for the other 2 Rings -- The 2 towers and return of the king
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:23
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Have you searched on this site for cheats?
Sun 18/01/04 at 17:21
Regular
Calling all you cheaters. Help!!!

I am under enormous pressure from my 2 young sons to find cheats for the Fellowship of the Ring on PS2.

I have trawled though a few sites but apart from 2 hints I am unable to find any cheats.

Can anyone save the day for me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.