GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are your top 5 WWF matches of all time?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 18:57
Regular
Mine would be:-

1. Bret Hart v Steve Austin (WM13)
2. HBK v Razor Ramon (WM10)
3. Savage v Staemboat (WM3)
4. Bret Hart v Owen Hart (SS94)
5. HHH v Jericho (Fully Loaded 2000)

What are your favourites?
Fri 17/08/01 at 18:57
Mine would be:-

1. Bret Hart v Steve Austin (WM13)
2. HBK v Razor Ramon (WM10)
3. Savage v Staemboat (WM3)
4. Bret Hart v Owen Hart (SS94)
5. HHH v Jericho (Fully Loaded 2000)

What are your favourites?
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:13
another pointless topic buy a JAT. well you made yourself heard now read the rules.

i dont remember single matches that were my favourite but one was the first foley vs undertaker in a hell in a cell and when kane came to the wwf.
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:28
Regular
"..."
Why stop with the WWF???
Sabu vs the Sandman in a tables and ladders match @ ECW's 1997 November to remember was the best match of all time ever and revived this jaded 'sports entertainment' fans interest in wrestling
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:37
this is the wwf forum and theres a war bet ween them and wecw and i think most people hear are hoping for a ecw as$ whoopin so stop talkin bout ecw
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:28
big_slow wrote:
> another pointless topic buy a JAT. well you made yourself heard now
> read the rules.

I don't see how this topic is pointless. I was just interested in hearing peoples opinions, that is what a forum is all about isn't it? BTW, what in the blue hell is a JAT?
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
JAT is Just Arrivied Today. You basically. And i like ECW. So i will talk about it if i wish.
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:58
Good to see there are still some ECW fans out there. Don't you think it's about time Tommy Dreamer is wrestling on TV. I haven't seen him in one match since he turned up. I would much rather see him than some of those other morons such as Stasiak, Gunn, Big Show, etc. What I would really like to see is the return of the real ECW, not some stable within the WWF. The WWF is really good but nothing was like watching an ECW show. I remember watching them in 1994 and seeing Sabu for the first time, it was amazing. Sabu was the man back then.
Fri 17/08/01 at 23:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer the Arabian FaceBuster rocks. I want Dreamer on TV to we aint seen him wrestler yet.
Fri 17/08/01 at 23:14
Regular
one of my favorite matches was chris jericho Vs triple h in the last man standidng match. don't know when it was.
Sat 18/08/01 at 00:22
arabian face buster? oh please...

ps. i dont mean any desrispect to ecw anymore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.