GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God thats so annoying."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/01/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Enchilladas"
When your playing a internet game and somone cheats or leaves in the middle. Yeah people aim to win but why cheat the point is to see if you can cut killing real people who dont have ai.
One cheeky bu*ger was cheating and I said was going to report him to novalogic and he said not if I report you first and he got me banned for cheating it is just so annoying!
Anything like that happened to you?
Tell your story's.
Mon 19/01/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Enchilladas"
When your playing a internet game and somone cheats or leaves in the middle. Yeah people aim to win but why cheat the point is to see if you can cut killing real people who dont have ai.
One cheeky bu*ger was cheating and I said was going to report him to novalogic and he said not if I report you first and he got me banned for cheating it is just so annoying!
Anything like that happened to you?
Tell your story's.
Mon 19/01/04 at 09:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It annoys me when you're playing a team game, Eg. A Halo CTF and your teammates kill you to get your gun/ammo/grenades.
Mon 19/01/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It annoys me when you've got the flag, skiing down a hill at about 250km/h and you get blown up at the bottom, so your teammate takes the flag, jumps in his shrike, but does he try to cap? Oh no, he flies around aimlessly in his shrike for the next 5 minutes before getting shot down and letting the other team retrieve the flag. Then the same moron taunts after sniping people.
Mon 19/01/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Or if you get the flag, take out all the enemy single handedly, escape the enemy base, avoid getting blown up by a rocket launcher as you go back to your base, bring down a banshee as it trie to divebomb you, have only one bar of health left and jsut as you are about to score some fool either a) Accidentally kills you and the flag gets returned
b) Kills you, takes the flag, scores himself and gets the glory and the points.
Mon 19/01/04 at 11:33
Heh, been in that situation before. The damn gimps.
Mon 19/01/04 at 11:39
Regular
In battlefield 1942 it really annoys me when my own team gets mad and commits friendly fire.

Say for example, I grab a plane a few seconds before they do, they get mad, and shoot me down.

Its so annoying!
Mon 19/01/04 at 13:10
Regular
"That's right!"
C&C Generals and WC3 are the worst for people dropping out. When it's 3v3, you need everybody working well to win, but two seconds into a game someone ALWAYS drops out, leaving you and your remaining ally to try and build up their forces as well as your own.

In C&C you could press Alt and F4 to quit the game if you were losing - you wouldn't get a loss and they wouldn't get a win. They'd wait until you ALMOST had them, then quit in that way. Don't know if they've fixed that in recent releases (I went to play the game not long ago and it was deserted - guess people are bored of it)
Mon 19/01/04 at 16:04
Regular
"eat toast!"
i was playing an emulator game online and someone wanted to play. Fair enough, i joined and we began playing but after a few minuates, the idiot decided it was better to kill me instead! but thankfully, i kicked his butt and he left in humilation. Never saw him then.

But next time, if you must make a fuss don't tell them. Only afterwards and when he sees its too late, he'll look like a complete jackass.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:24
Regular
Its the reason why I wouldn't buy games like Top Spin and Project Gotham 2 for the Xbox. When you have 32 vs 32 on Call of Duty with FF either off or on it seriously does smash everything else I have played online. 3-5 team kills = instant ban and with friendly fire off no one really cares who leaves or joins. Am yet to come across cheaters as well yet which is decent.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:51
Regular
Having played gotham a lot, I can safely say I've only been in about 2 or 3 races where cretins have purposefully crashed into you, or tried to act like a cretin in any way. They do it once, and then get kicked by the host. I don't play games that are hosted by anyone who sounds like his balls haven't dropped.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.