GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God thats so annoying."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/01/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Enchilladas"
When your playing a internet game and somone cheats or leaves in the middle. Yeah people aim to win but why cheat the point is to see if you can cut killing real people who dont have ai.
One cheeky bu*ger was cheating and I said was going to report him to novalogic and he said not if I report you first and he got me banned for cheating it is just so annoying!
Anything like that happened to you?
Tell your story's.
Sun 01/02/04 at 17:09
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> It took me about a year to get to reg status. And it's taken you what?
> 26 days? Pfft.

i took me a month from my first post NOT the regestered days

26 days though not bad you'll be the top poster in a year
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:45
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It took me about a year to get to reg status. And it's taken you what? 26 days? Pfft.
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Haha hes quite smart ahhh.

*Sees how cheerfull reg looks*
*Puts cheerfull regular on*
*Looks in the morror*
Sun 01/02/04 at 08:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
my friend was playing CS and he got very annoyed with this one person targeting him. So he joined the other sie nd continued to nail him on purpose. Of course he got banned but it was all in revenge.
Sun 01/02/04 at 07:44
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Wow!
This still going?
I started like 2 weeks ago.

Lately I have been playing counter strike online and to my suprise havn't wittnessed cheating first hand.
Tis very fun online though I set up a LAN at school and we have games tis very fun tis.
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
RoJ wrote:
> Team killing. It's just WRONG. And killing team memebers to get
> their weapons.

Yep, that's why I try to avoid servers which use Friendly Fire. Asise from the fact that I always have to watch every shot I fire in fear of hitting a team mate, you always get the odd couple who go around Team Killing for no reason at all, turning the game into a complete farce.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Team killing. It's just WRONG. And killing team memebers to get their weapons.
Wed 21/01/04 at 18:46
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
cheating is such a pain and boring and dont forget lame
Wed 21/01/04 at 13:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Cheaters are a pain, but perhaps not as annoying as being acused of cheating by someone because you just happen to be better at playing the game than they do.
Wed 21/01/04 at 07:56
Regular
": ("
SOCOM is the worst when it comes to people cheating, 100%CHEDDER and 100%CHEESE, plaese avoid these cheaters on socom.Socom II wont allow cheaters though which will make it a much better game.I am trying to decide which to get out of Rainbow Six 3, GT4 and SOCOM II on PS2, i want to get the one thats best at online gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.