GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Mon 19/01/04 at 13:33
Regular
Is it going to be worth it this time around?
I can't see anyway of them messing it up other than updating the graphics, sound and fixing the bugs.
I just wonder though if it'll be better than the Ps2 and X box versions as it's been delayed for the 'cube.
Mon 19/01/04 at 13:33
Regular
Is it going to be worth it this time around?
I can't see anyway of them messing it up other than updating the graphics, sound and fixing the bugs.
I just wonder though if it'll be better than the Ps2 and X box versions as it's been delayed for the 'cube.
Mon 19/01/04 at 15:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
6th February!!!!

So soon now.

Should be fantastic.

Yey!
Mon 19/01/04 at 16:37
Regular
"the burning sky"
Should be brill, but i wonder if there will be enough levels? Anyway, the multiplayer will be improved as i read somewhere you can choose which levels you want to play, and can play any single player in multiplayer, whenever you want. The lack of ablility to do that in CFDS1 really annoyed me cus it meant waiting on the 1st 1player mission...
Mon 19/01/04 at 18:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
12 levels.

But each and every level is longer than the 14th one in CDS was, and that, apparently, was the longest and most difficult level in the original game.

All of this according to NGC.
Mon 19/01/04 at 19:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I REALLY want it and I know it's going to be AMAZING in multiplayer.
Mon 19/01/04 at 19:17
Regular
"the burning sky"
AfroJoe wrote:
> 12 levels.
>
> But each and every level is longer than the 14th one in CDS was, and
> that, apparently, was the longest and most difficult level in the
> original game.
>
> All of this according to NGC.

To quote Neo 'WOAH!'
Tue 20/01/04 at 12:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
4 player multi co-op will justify it easily.

Brilliant, brilliant fun on CDS.

So Numero 2-o will be bought.
Mon 26/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Very.............od"
I've played CDS 1+2 on PS2. 2 is a lot better in my opinion, but mainly through mission design, just seems more fun. The game itself is almost identical except for a few minor changes. For example NONE of your people can die or its game over. As for the multiplayer, only 2 people could play. Player 1 was Bradley and Conners, player 2 was Foley and Jones.
But this is the ps2 version, so there still could be 4 player.
Basically if you liked CDS 1, you will like this CDS 2.
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:09
Regular
I played the demo of CDS2 after playing CDS, and it did feel extremely similar. Still, it wasn't too badder thing, as the first one was great
Mon 26/01/04 at 18:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I want I want I want I want.
And then I need to save up about £200 for March

Harvest Moon, POP, BG&E, Killer 7 maybe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.