GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xenosaga (PS2) - PAL Release?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xenosaga'.
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:58
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
Does anyone know if Xenosaga will get a PAL release, I've been looking at it on the internet and think it looks good, but I cannot find any information about a UK release.
Tue 20/01/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Wise Monkey wrote:

> Does anybody actually know that it's the unoffical follow-up to
> Xenogears?
> Now Xenogears......that was a great game!

Very true, it was a great game.

Anyway go to http://db.gamefaqs.com/conso le/ps2/file/xenosaga_xenogears_reference.txt (remove the space in the word console) that pretty much explains all the little connections and things between Xenosaga and Xenogears. Does have spoilers though for Xenosaga.
Mon 19/01/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I don't think Suikdoken 3 will ever reach our shores, which is a shame because I loved the previous ones.

As for Xenosaga, I'm quite sure I sure something about it coming to the UK sometime.

Does anybody actually know that it's the unoffical follow-up to Xenogears?
Now Xenogears......that was a great game!
Mon 19/01/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Been rumours about one for ages but nothing has appeared and nothing has been announced. I think it'll go the same way as another great RPG, Suikoden 3, and not get a release over here.

Played it though and it's great, even though it's about 2 years old it's still got some of the nicest graphics seen on the PS2. The ability to see enemies and avoid them is a welcome addition instead of the random battles you get in almost all other RPG's. Turn based as well which i prefer instead of the hack and slash nature of other games. Does like it's cutscenes though so be warned but at least the game is big enough to not be swamped with them and you do actually get to play the majority of this game unlike that other FMV fest MGS2
Mon 19/01/04 at 17:58
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
Does anyone know if Xenosaga will get a PAL release, I've been looking at it on the internet and think it looks good, but I cannot find any information about a UK release.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.